Advice On What A Guy Should Use For Dark Circles?

alexj

Reaction score
hey I searched google for information on stuff to put under your eyes to get rid of darkness and all the results were pretty much advertisements for vitamin creams and stuff like that, but then I saw this forum and thought if anyone knows about this stuff it would be here

so anyways, i'm a man and get dark circles under my eyes. i'm not sure why, I almost always get at least 8 hours of sleep, my work is rarely stressful and I drink lots of water.

Is there any product out there that helps get rid of dark circles from the inside out? i'd obviously like to stay away from make-up as much as possible. Are there any products out there made specifically for men with this problem?

I saw something on the net about Emu Oil, anyone tried this?

Thanks for your advice! B)

it doesn't matter if it's for women or men, no product can get rid of dark circles completely, actually, most of them don't even fade the circles one bit!
if your dark circles have always been there, there's really nothing much you can do. getting enough sleep can somewhat help. you may also try some eye cream/gel for dark circles. I suggest Dior No Age, or Clarins eye gel.

do you have allergies? well, i do and that is why my dark circles are so bad. but ever since i have been on zirtec, it has really cleared me up and made the biggest difference in my dark circles. I also use a vitamin k cream around my eyes because it is supposedly helpful also, but using the 2 of these together have really helped me.

also, are yours dark,but in a blueish purple sort of way, or dark like darker skin? know what i mean? well mine are blueish, but if it is like darker pigment, you should try to use a bleaching cream, it may help also.

Actially dark circles are a sign of a vitamin deficiency. I had really dark circles untill I went to the doctor and found out I was anemic. The doctor recommended iron suppliments and a daily multivitamin and after 3 weeks or so the circles were 80% gone. When I skip pills they get darker though.

I minor allergies. I pretty much just get them in the beginning of spring and sometimes the fall, so hmm maybe that could be a contributor. I haven't ever really taken anything for them because they don't last that long. So maybe that could definately be a reason.

And to Substance; my mother is Anemic and she has dark circles as well. Is Anemia something that is passed on? Maybe that's the case...

anyways... I actually have a doctors appointment on Thursday for something else, i'll have to ask about that while i'm there.

thanks a lot for your input

You can try No Age Yeux by Dior, it works wonders for me... again, what works for me it doesn't have to work necesarilly for you... better try a sample first.. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->