Christian Lacroix : The Costumier (exhibition in the National Museum of Singapore)

Discussion in 'Art & Design' started by starrygurlrox, Mar 21, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. starrygurlrox

starrygurlrox New Member

An exhibition of costumes he designed for theatre productions such as Carmen and Othello as well as some of his sketches. A truly amazing display.

Attached Files:

2. xing

xing New Member

Wonderful! Is it still there. I didn't know anything about it. Oh man, please tell me it's still there.

3. surrealseven

surrealseven Active Member

^ Lol, it's still here :lol:

4. ~Fixation~

~Fixation~ New Member

omg i wanna go see it but no one wants to go with me ): i feel weird going alone..

5. MulletProof

MulletProof Well-Known Member

^why weird? going alone to a restaurant can be an intimidating experience but going alone to a museum is perfectly normal, pretty much like shopping.. after all, the moment you walk in with a companion, everyone goes on different routes searching for what they want and staring at things all by themselves... you should definitely give it a shot, I've never been to Singapore but I'm sure you'll spot other people alone on their mission.. plus it's a Lacroix exhibit!, how amazing can that be?, he embodies the ideal of haute couture.. for me at least, his creations are truly artisanal work.. not many chances to see different eras, techniques and designs all in one place. Go, go, go!. :heart: