Christian Louboutin S/S 2009 by Peter Lippmann

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
Viewonfashion

Christian Louboutin has entrusted his latest ad campaign to photographer Peter Lippmann. Each shoe was impeccably interpreted in photos that emulate classic still life pieces from the 18th century. Peter Lippmann is one of today's most famous still life photographers.

Nicolas Menu did the exquisite creative direction for the campaign and Amandine Moine was in charge of the styling.

Multicoloured sweets, exotic fruits, flowery decorations, still life and a pair of Tina boots, a must-have for this summer presented to us in a sinister photograph. Magnificent retouching and exquisite photography - it's an ad campaign that will definitely turn heads.

wow, that is creative. And not expected.

I expected a shoes on a pedestal!
But this is obviously way better!

:lol:

I :heart: it!

absolutely outstanding. i particularly love the one with the baby pink ruffed-back shoe in the red flowers. so artistic and wonderful.

I wonder how they will look in magazines though - as advertising I mean. They look very editorial, which is fantastic, but somehow I cannot picture it in a conventional ad spread.

Also, I am embarrassed to admit that I did not even know Louboutin did print advertising.:blush:

Love it! Love how they showcased the shoes as still art, waiting to be painted (or in this case shot), just like a bowl of fruit.

I absolutely love this, I'm not sure how well they work as adverts, but I love it!

i could print them and frame them!!!
beautiful.

YES!
What a brilliant and clever idea... I'm enamored by this.

Wow. Those are totally works of art, I love how the shoes don't "stand out" they fit in perfectly..... almost like eye spy! Very creative, i love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->