Christian Louboutin -- To Sell Or Not To Sell?

InStyleinNY

Reaction score
I need your advice...

I bought these gorgeous pair of Louboutin shoes on sale at a ridiculous discount. They are perfect for a dressy evening occasion. However, realistically, I do not attend a lot of those, so I still have NOT worn these shoes, ever.

They're sitting in my closet, and I am torn between keeping them for that "special occasion", or should I be realistic and sell it?

HELP!!!
[attachmentid=29458]

well.......why dont you wear them anyway?
do u have to wear them to somewhere special

they're gorgeous...you should wear them...

keep them!
and don't wait for a special occasion. every single day (in your life) is special!

if you didn't want them, why did you buy them?

the color and the material make them a little difficult to simply mesh with everything but i agree with everyone on this bored, if they make you feel good and they fit, you should put them to use immediately if not sooner (when in doubt, black always matches)

keep them and wear them even if it's not a big ocassion

Originally posted by pradaesk@Oct 18 2004, 02:42 PM
keep them!
and don't wait for a special occasion. every single day (in your life) is special!
[snapback]400991[/snapback]​

exactly! :wink: you could just wear them with a cute skirt or nice jeans and top!

Originally posted by pradaesk@Oct 18 2004, 03:42 PM
keep them!
[snapback]400991[/snapback]​

pradaesk -- ypu are absolutely right! i should adhere to that philosophy, starting... NOW!

oo pretty, keep them! you don't want to come to a time where oh gaddamnit you need those shoes but you sold them on ebay. :lol:

I agree with Sparklindiamond that you could wear them with a skirt or a nice pair of jeans! That would be sooo pretty and alot of people now days wear dressier shoes with a pair of denim pants

keep!! You can always wear them. Lovely color. Wear them with jeans for a night out or whenever whereever!!

Yes! Purple is so hot this winter. Keep! dress them down with denim!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->