Christian Siriano F/W 2024.25 New York

Oh lord tragic like always. At least Queen Coco is booked and busy.

whoever said margiela was rupauls drag race... what would this collection be then? party city?

He has been in the business for so long, but the cut and construction of his clothes is still very poor. He should have bought the archive from Zac Posen and copoed its patterns or at least sought out vintage designers to study their patterns.

His pattern making always confuses me. I understand that certain designs and shapes need a waste seam. That's a no brainer, but the way he goes about it just always pisses me off. So visually obtrusive.

I can´t stand jackets with fusible interlining...that cardboard look it gives is horrible.

I wish he would focus on quality and tone down on quantity. His collections always have potential but too much going on which makes it cheap and tacky. He's lucky to have the support of some of the best models in the industry and a loyal clientele, he just needs to tone down and get a team that understands taste and the use of the right fabrics. At least one thing he does better than most designers is give curvy models the right shapes.

Americans have Christian Siriano, French have Alexis Mabille…A mess all along supported by questionable fabrics.

Yes. Christians lack of growth regarding the importance of interfacings and linings really limits his line. MGCs Dior shows you how linings alter plain garments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->