Christian Siriano S/S 2025 New York

The hair and makeup are nice but that's most likely the worst leather manipulation that I've ever seen in my life. The laser cuts don't make sense and the one with bumps looks like frog skin. The lace may be good but the patterns are too large and the sheer is overplayed. The menswear didn't need to be there at all, looks like something you would purchase in a costume store in a disco section. If only those looks on the curvy models weren't sheer they would be quite beautiful at least he doesn't put curvy models in pillow covers like many designers. Good thing when he dresses people they dont look like this.
I wonder what Tim Gunn thinks of this.
project-runway-tim-gunn.gif

Last edited:
-"Siri, design a collection for NYFW, please! With laser cuts here and there!"

What a charming lovely number to wear to the eagle on a Friday night or mass on Sunday morning.

Anyways he's got some nice numbers in there and then he just trashes it away with these big extravagant gowns the interesting thing is that he's very good at plus size all the plus size women look great and then the skinny girls he just throws a shitload of fabric on top of them. No refinement corsets draping ruffles all in one. But the people love it and that's all that matters.

By the way I'm about to be 40 soon and I used to live for New York fashion week even watching it from before we had computers or Instagram and this is just so heartbreaking what a horrible week so far

8Eg8RPMq_o~3.jpg

His insistence with menswear is baffling. And I feel sorry for Stam. Not for Coco though. She deserves to be involved in such a mess.

There's just so much going on and so much of it fits so poorly. Kudos to him for staying in business, but the fact he's gotten significantly worse over the years is pretty funny, if not embarrassing.

And I feel sorry for Stam. Not for Coco though. She deserves to be involved in such a mess.

Who's next? Chanel Iman would be my guess... all jokes aside I do feel bad for Stam, she is still with IMG but she's in many B/C/D list shows... what can you do when not even Brandon Maxwell would book you but he booked Caroline

tumblr_nryaqgMlrr1qeyuguo1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->