Christina Aguilera Goes Bridal

shoe_addict

Reaction score
Sat Nov 19,11:16 PM ET

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
Christina Aguilera has gone from Dirrty Girl to married girl.
The pop princess, 24, and her longtime boyfriend, music mogul Jordan Bratman, 28, swapped vows Saturday in a lavish ceremony at Napa Valley's Auberge Du Soleil resort.
It's the first marriage for both. Word leaked of the nuptials on Friday, with the press descending en masse to wine country. Us Weekly was the first out of the gate Saturday with news that the "I dos" went down.
Aguilera wore a Christian Lacroix dress and the pair were exchanged wedding bands designed by London-based jeweler Stephen Webster, who also created the singer's five-carat diamond sparkler.
The bridesmaids wore dresses designed by Kai Milla, Stevie Wonder's wife.
Aguilera and Bratman got engaged in February, after Bratman popped the question in a hotel room in Carmel, California.

"He got down on one knee and said, 'Will you do me the honor of being my wife?' I've been floating ever since," Aguilera told People at the time.
The pair celebrated their engagement with a joint bachelor/bachelorette party in Las Vegas over Halloween weekend, to which the "Beautiful" singer came dressed as a nurse and Bratman came as a doctor.
Aguilera and Bratman met in 2002, when he worked at her management company, AzoffMusic Management.
Aguilera, a Mouseketeer turned pop diva, has earned considerable raves for her vocal chops over the past several years, chalking up a Best New Artist Grammy in 1999, a Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals Grammy in 2002 for "Lady Marmalade" and the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance Grammy for "Beautiful" in 2004.
She is currently at work on her upcoming album, which she recently described on her paid fan site as a "throwback to the 1920s, '30s and '40s" and her "best work yet." The as-yet untitled album is expected in the spring.
"It's been really fun experimenting, challenging and pushing myself to bring you something completely different and revealing," Aguilera wrote on her site.
The singer attributed some of her musical growth to her relationship with Bratman.
"We have introduced each other to whole new worlds of music, so it will definitely show!" Aguilera wrote.
"I start to cry when I think of all he has brought to my life," she wrote. "As a team, we make each other stronger, wiser...just better." Here's to many more years of reciprocal betterment for the "Stripped" singer and her new husband.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Source: http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/eo/20051119/113247096000.html

Awww... I'm so happy for them!

A Lacroix gown!!! The girl has finally gotten some taste.....congrats to her (on the wedding I mean)

Spike413 said:
A Lacroix gown!!! The girl has finally gotten some taste.....congrats to her (on the wedding I mean)
The only reason I cared about her wedding is cause I wanted to see which designer she picked. I could have sworn Dior, but it is a little obvious, but Im really (pleasantly) shocked she picked LaCroix. I want to see the dress, did she wear white? :lol:

I think her dress was light blue or something, but she did have white flowers and sparkly jewels in her hair....

Diorling said:
The only reason I cared about her wedding is cause I wanted to see which designer she picked. I want to see the dress, did she wear white?

Ditto! :smile: ASAP on dress pics! :flower:

- Edited -

Um...that's quite rude.

Anyways, I'm really glad she chose Lacroix. He's such a marvelous designer and he really deserves some attention. Does anyone have pictures of the wedding?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to see pics ... I hope she did something with her hair and didnt wear bright red lipstick .... but want to see this DRESS !

I am really happy for her. He appears to be really good to her (and vice versa), which is nice to see.

I`m dying to see her gown too!

PICTUUUUURES!!!! PLEEEEAAAASEEEE!

Congrats X-Tina!

ohnotheydidnt had a teaser pic, but its not working anymore.

you could only see the bust, its was pretty enough, nothing crazy

549ee3b93af01587.jpg

is this from her wedding? I don't like her dress, Lacroix or not

pic addict3d.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"