Christina Aguilera to Britney Spears: " You are over"

Both their careers are pretty much over, at least Brit doesn't have to make a bitchy comment to get put in a magazine.

Xtina seriously needs to get over herself...from my vantage point they're both pretty Toxic looking. Not to mention their dreadful music.

Why the hate on Xtina when she said it wasn't true and her comments were made up?

Rumors are easy to make up... if she was quoted as saying this to Vanity Fair or something than I would believe it. But this article has no source.

Sad but true....I don't really see Britney making a huge comeback unless she completely revamps her image.

She says: "She's let herself go, I don't see a comeback in the cards"

Well thank you Mother Love Christina....

Not sure if it was mentioned, but Britney is eyeing a show deal in Vegas...if it goes through, it would be a smart move on her part, as I think people's perception of her has changed.

I wouldn't believe it. The press are always trying to start strife with those two.
ANYWAY, Christina is really talented too... I don't think people should knock her talent just because she 'supposedly' said something :smile:

atleast christina can sing :innocent:

this is prob. a rumour :flower:

If this is true- its sad...
Brit is sad but Christina is sadder for being so tacky to actually comment like this...

Lmao @ the initial article. Why would Christina comment on Britney Spears, in the midst of recording 2 highly anticipated albums, planning a wedding, working with various artists (more recently a duet with Herbie Hancock that is getting amazing reviews) contributing her image towards the fight against AIDS, et cetera? :lol:

Damn, the tabloids must have been having a slow day so they obviously opted for trying to stir up pathetic ish. Hmm...and obviously some have bought into it. :innocent: Well then kudos to them for doing their job. :ninja: :lol:

I love Xtina, she's great singer than britney. She's a diva in future......but she didn't need said that, it makes her like a b*tch....
Still I'm agree with her........
She's a sex symbol and great dancer....

I like her bitchy side...now Brit needs to make her own bitchy comment as well

J'ador-DioR said:
I think Christina is a little bit pissed off about the little incident that happened at the VMA' S when they both kissed madonna but only Britney got all the attention at the end of it. I remember you couldn' t see her kissing Madonna on the show that well.

After that Christina dissed britney' s collaboration with Madonna in Blender magazine ( can' t remember the exact words but it was pretty harsh though she said she was sorry about it all on TRL i remember).

Yeah...she sould seem like the kind of girl who take grudges like that.

I SAW christina in an interview saying she NEVER said all of this. she said something like '' this is all made up, i dont see why the press keeps trying to make bad blood between britney and I ''

Can the original poster give the source on these quotes?
Where was this published?
It sounds fake to me :blush:

I don't think Christina bashed Britney for gaining weight. I think she bashed her for looking gross. She has definitely let herself go. I see pregnant women everyday that look put together. In my opinion Christina can talk because she has the pipes to back it up careerwise. Britney was a good entertainer but her sexy dancing and sex appeal was what made her and if she loses that well... "Do Something" was not her finest hour if you ask me. I don't think it was nice to make a public statement about another person but she is just saying what a lot of people are saying except we don't get quoted in magazines.

Christina's Britney Baby Talk

ChristinaBritney_300x298.jpg

Christina's Britney Baby Talk

Christina Aguilera is doing her darndest to make sure people know that she's happy -- nay "thrilled" -- for new mom Britney Spears. Just a few weeks ago, the big-lunged belter dismissed as "lies" a report that quoted her as saying her onetime rival had "let herself go" and probably wouldn't experience a comeback. Now, Christina is expressing her delight at the arrival of Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Federline's little bambino.

"My assistant came in the room when it happened and she's like, 'Britney had a boy!' and I was like, 'Oh my gosh!' I don't know where I was for a while when she was pregnant but it really kicked in at that point," Aguilera excitedly tells MTV News. "It's like, wow, she had a baby! That's crazy! I'm overjoyed and thrilled for her."

The platinum-coiffed singer, who is engaged to music exec Jordan Bratman, reveals she's already sent the Britster a card and a baby gift (let's hope her offering didn't include such X-tina staples as an infant-sized belly tee, a family-sized makeup kit or leather chaps).

Aguilera, who last year dismissed a report that claimed she dissed Britney for buying her own wedding ring, enthuses, "It's such an exciting time in her life and I just wish her the best."

Speaking of Britney, she's taking time out from bonding with the tot, recovering from her C-section and changing poopy diapers (or at least supervising as a nanny does it) to help her hard-hit home state of Louisiana.

In a statement, Mrs. Federline announced she's offering two grants from her Britney Spears Foundation to aid Hurricane Katrina relief work. Habitat for Humanity is one lucky beneficiary, with funds earmarked for Operation Home Delivery, a rebuilding program for Gulf Coast families. The other grant will go to the East Baton Rouge Parish School System, which is struggling financially with the addition of as many as 7,000 displaced New Orleans students. The money will be used to defray the cost of buses, computers, school supplies and other necessities.

Britney says the contributions "are only the beginning." As for the Federlines, they have yet to confirm a report that their little bundle of joy is named Sean Preston Spears Federline, and have also failed to release a photo, which has prompted chatter that an in-depth cover story with a non-"false tabloid" is in the works.

source:http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossip3?GT1=6952

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->