Christina Aguilera Pregnant *Update* It's a boy!

Fashion Puss

Reaction score
Christina reveals 'I'm pregnant'

After 15 months of marriage, Christina Aguilera has revealed that she and her husband Jordan Bratman are expecting their first child.
Shopping at the exclusive Beverly Hills baby boutique Bellini recently, the 26-year-old singer confirmed that she and music producer Jordan were buying for themselves.
Staff in the up-market shop say Christina was so overjoyed she couldn't keep the good news to herself — even telling them how she and Jordan had discovered the pregnancy.
"She told us she had taken a home pregnancy test and it was positive," says a Bellini employee.
The sales assistant says a thrilled Christina had no qualms about sharing her announcement with everyone around her.
"She was so excited," says the employee, "and was telling other customers about it."
Staff say Jordan, 29, waited patiently while Christina spent up big in the boutique, with baby jumpsuits, blankets, a nappy bag and a stroller all included in her whopping $3800 haul.
"He sat in one of the big chairs and let her do her shopping," says an assistant from the shop, going on to add that the couple don't yet know if they're having a boy or a girl.
Not knowing the baby's sex yet, Christina mostly stuck to purchases in the colours of green and white. However, the singer promised she'd return once she knew she was having a boy or a girl and could start picking out items in the traditional colours of blue and pink.
"She kept saying they'd have to come back when they knew the sex of the baby," says the employee.
Feeling that Christina may have let slip with her baby announcement a little too early, the singer's representatives have rushed to put a lid on the news, coming out to say reports that Christina is expecting just aren't true.
But most believe Christina's reps are simply trying to keep news of her pregnancy quiet until she's safely into the second trimester, when the risk of miscarriage is much lower.
Having expressed her desire to have children on a number of occasions, last September Christina even forecast the sex of her first child. "I have the prediction that I'm going to have a boy first," she said at the time. "But I'd be overjoyed with either."

Bless! :heart: :heart: :flower:

Christina confirmed she wasn't even that country at the time these sales clerks stated.

Christina Aguilera Denies Pregnancy Rumours

Christina Aguilera dismissed reports that she's pregnant with her first child.

Christina Aguilera dismissed reports that she's pregnant with her first child with husband Jordan Bratman.

Rumours started when she visited Bellini, a Beverly Hills children's store, and one of the employees overheard Christina talking about her pregnancy while shopping for baby clothes, reports Hollywood TV.

"Aguilera came in with her husband, and he sat in one of the big chairs and let her do the shopping. They said they don't know what they're having. They seemed really excited," Bellini sales assistant said.

"She (Aguilera) was talking to another customer and she said she took a home pregnancy test and it was positive. She kept saying they'd have to come back once they know the sex of the baby."

But Aguilera's spokesperson has denied the rumour, saying: "Aguilera said it is not true and she wasn't in Bellini."

http://toronto.fashion-monitor.com/news.php/Celebrity_Style/2007022205christina-aguilera

Aw, that's a shame. It'd be so exciting if it was real.

Course, that explains why it's not splashed all over the news.

Christina Aguilera - Pregnant???

christina_aguilera.jpg
Rumor has it that Christina Aguilera may already be pregnant with her first child. The skin baring singer was seen leaving the office of a maternity doctor this week, according to TMZ. In 2005, Christina married her manager Jordan Bratman in a surprisingly traditional ceremony. It wouldn't seem unusual that after a few years together, the two would be ready to expand their family.

Even though the pairing seems a little bit odd at first glance, they appear to be making it work. Since the nuptials, Christina has managed to keep herself out of the tabloid headlines and remain scandal free. Maybe Paris Hilton could take some advice from the former Dirrty Girl. Photo Credit: 48th Annual Grammy Awards.
Story from:http://gossip.about.com

Congrats to them if this is true!

Err - her 'maternity' doctor.... having just had a baby I'm intrigued by what that is. Perchance a gynecologist - the same as all women go to, pregnant or otherwise?

She is pregnant,that's 99% official :

"We have been hesitant to post, especially after a rumor earlier this year was wholeheartedly dismissed by her publicist, but we now hear from two reliable sources that Christina Aguilera, 26, really is pregnant."

SOURCE:xtinaweb.org/Christina Center

That's a wonderful news,I'm so happy for her :heart: :flower: :blush:
Usually I don't really care about celebrities pregnancies but I'm big fan of her for so many years,I kinda grew up with her music.And now she's pregnant...that's an amazing news.

Last edited by a moderator:
We still don't know for sure yet. But if she is, then I'm really happy for her^_^

^ That's why I said that is was 99% official the other 1% are the official statement of her publicist.But I feel like she is anyway.

'Christina Xpecting'

4xwxcfd.jpg

Christina Aguilera is once again singing "Come On Over Baby."

E! News confirmed Tuesday that the five-time Grammy winner and hubby Jordan Bratman are expecting their first child together. This will be baby number one for both.

There was no immediate comment from a publicist for the couple.

Deciding that there wasn't no other man for her after about three years of dating, Aguilera and her music-marketing exec other half swapped vows in November 2005 in Napa Valley, California.

The duo celebrated their first anniversary in Dublin in the midst of Aguilera's Back to Basics tour in support of her platinum-selling double-disc album of the same name.

Up next for the mommy-to-be is a jaunt through Asia and Australia, starting with a show tonight in Hong Kong. According to the soulful singer's Website, her last stop is an Aug. 3 date in Auckland, New Zealand.

Aguilera, 26, has also been tapped to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame next year.

(source:http://www.eonline.com/news/article...8-0050-4c99-a3ef-c5517c305e14&sid=fd-hot1-txt & image from hollywoodtuna.com)

^ I'm neutral on her these days but congrats to her & Jordan!

I just heard the news! How exciting! Hopefully, she won't dress her kid in a**less chaps. :lol:

She's waiting for her third leg of her tour to be finished I think before annoucing. But it's been obvious for awhile now that she's been pregnant. At least to me anyways. I wish she'd just stop hiding the bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miloradd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->