Christine Staub

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
From Reality to Runway -- A Real Housewife of New Jersey's daughter, Christine Staub, signs with IMG Models

NEW YORK) The Real Housewives of New Jersey is a war of many battles, and in a rivalry between Danielle Staub and Teresa Giudice, one big battle has been clearly won by Staub. During the first season of the show, the table-flipping Giudice struggled to make her daughter a child model by repeatedly re-taking test pictures to please Wilhelmina Kids. Staub's elder daughter Christine, on the other hand, was just signed with IMG Models--sparking interest overnight with modeling powers who are comparing her to a young Angela Lindvall or Christie Brinkley.

Staub, 5'10" and just fifteen years old, is entering the 10th grade in September as an honor student. "This is all very new to me," she told The Daily. "I've never really done any modeling before, so I'm just learning while I have a chance and being guided by the best in the business. I'm also getting used to industry people looking at my face so closely!" She's still taking her first photo tests and her agents at IMG are contemplating a possible Fashion Week debut. But for now, Christine is focused on upcoming class schedule and family calendar. "My daughter reads lots and lots of books," said the reality star mom of her spawn. "So far, it's books and not boys."
VALENTINE UHOVSKI
- fashionweekdaily

Have to admit this show was a guilty pleasure of mine. And Christine really is quite beautiful.

2nqbqpt.jpg
wn0c6.jpg

From IMG models blog.

FROM NJ TO IMG
We are thrilled to announce our representation of Christine Staub! You may know her as the eldest daughter of Danielle from the hit Bravo show, the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

At 5'10" and just fifteen years old, Christine is entering the 10th grade in September as an honor student. "This is all very new to me," she told fashionweekDaily. "I've never really done any modeling before, so I'm just learning while I have a chance and being guided by the best in the business. I'm also getting used to industry people looking at my face so closely!"

Here are a few stunning images, taken yesterday at her first photo shoot with photographer Adrian Nina.
_MG_9487retouched.jpg

_MG_9556.jpg

_MG_9744.jpg

_MG_9744.jpg

I've never seen the show, but just read a blurb about her on The Cut. She's quite pretty, a bit different from the generic Eastern-European thing, which I guess is nice. I wish they'd get some of her hair out of her face in those pictures though...

I like her, very beautiful
though I think she looks quiet young, I think she has potential, I will be watching her when her face is more defined.
But so far I see Shannan C and Angela L in those tests.
:D

I like her a lot. I also LOVED her mother on 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'-I thought she was a riot.

Here are some more photos of Christine instead of having to click on some link. I hope she gets a significant amount of work. I think she has a fabulous face, reminds me a bit of Trentini. She is a bit Lindvall like also. Here's to you Christine! Congrats and good luck! :flower:

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

cs4.jpg

jeremydante.wordpress.com

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea why, but I really love her nose :blush: But: 5'10? In the last pic she looks about 5'6 :ninja:

She has a stunning face. I hope we see some runway shots soon.

^^I love her! Think its probably because I transferred my love from her mom to her. :lol: Her mom used to be a model as well, I think she said with John Casablancas/Elite.

I would love to see Christine on a catwalk! She is gorgeous and in the first two pics reminds me of Caroline Trentini. :heart:

No idea why, but I really love her nose :blush: But: 5'10? In the last pic she looks about 5'6 :ninja:

Proportionally she doesn't look as "tall" as many of the models out there but I think it's just because she hasn't been signed for long and hasn't had time to tone and get acclimated to the industry. She's still young though, so there's lots of room to grow:D.

She has that fresh, wholesome look about her. Hope we see more of her soon.

Calvin Klein Collection Takes the Party to Saks

(NEW YORK) It's been over a month since the last Calvin Klein Collection party, so clearly, another celebration is in store. On August 20, Francisco Costa and a bevvy of beauties from Alexa Chung to Elettra Wiedemann are hosting a chic cocktail at Saks to celebrate the opening of Calvin Klein Collection's women's shop in the Fifth Avenue flagship. The new shop, which is located in the Designer Sportswear department on the 2nd floor, covers approximately 900 square feet, and is located in Designer Sportswear on the 2nd floor. The all-white area, which was conceived by Calvin Klein Inc.'s in-house retail design team and Costa, will feature women's runway looks hanging from the ceiling in an installation format. To celebrate the event, the women's Calvin Klein Collection will also be prominently featured in Saks' Fifth Avenue windows. As for potential cameos? Well, we hear Costa is intrigued by Christine Staub...

fashionweekdaily

^ Wow she will go places if she gets an exclusive this season.
Great for her :D.

Christine Nicole

Saw her on IMG NY's development board. A little too "baby-like" for my taste (she could be Eniko's little sister!) but I'm defenitely willed to see how she develops.

But she looks SO familiar :doh: so, sorry if there's a thread already...maybe under another name - right IMG? *ahem* :innocent:

Height: 5'10
Bust: 34
Waist:
Hips: 35
Hair: Dk Blonde
Eyes: Blue

2j5l937.jpg
2aimovm.jpg

2qdsju8.jpg
b6qdeb.jpg
121aexx.jpg

2v36jgk.jpg
2ykclc3.jpg
nodipt.jpg

xo1ixw.jpg
2j5ce0w.jpg

168fl0g.jpg
etth0k.jpg

imgmodels

What's going on with her? The Housewives of NJ started up this week and her fashion stuff will be on the show next week. Hopefully her crazy mother doesn't ruin her career, it could be promising.

i'm so glad she's getting into modeling now! i watch the real housewives of nj and have aaaalways thought, "damn, that girl could model!"

^_^ go christine!

her real housewifes episode might be on tonight i think.
i saw the preview and it just showed her getting walked off the runway. does anyone know that that was about???

i actually feel bad for her beacuse she's quite pretty but she probably wont get the credit she deservs beacuse of her mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanKefiell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->