Christine Staub

Discussion in 'Femmes' started by HeatherAnne, Aug 7, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. HeatherAnne

HeatherAnne Well-Known Member

From Reality to Runway -- A Real Housewife of New Jersey's daughter, Christine Staub, signs with IMG Models

- fashionweekdaily

Have to admit this show was a guilty pleasure of mine. And Christine really is quite beautiful.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. jchaussure

jchaussure New Member

From IMG models blog.

FROM NJ TO IMG
    We are thrilled to announce our representation of Christine Staub! You may know her as the eldest daughter of Danielle from the hit Bravo show, the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

At 5'10" and just fifteen years old, Christine is entering the 10th grade in September as an honor student. "This is all very new to me," she told fashionweekDaily. "I've never really done any modeling before, so I'm just learning while I have a chance and being guided by the best in the business. I'm also getting used to industry people looking at my face so closely!"

Here are a few stunning images, taken yesterday at her first photo shoot with photographer Adrian Nina.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. jchaussure

jchaussure New Member

4. Miss Mod

Miss Mod New Member

I've never seen the show, but just read a blurb about her on The Cut. She's quite pretty, a bit different from the generic Eastern-European thing, which I guess is nice. I wish they'd get some of her hair out of her face in those pictures though...

5. trikekos

trikekos New Member

I like her, very beautiful
    though I think she looks quiet young, I think she has potential, I will be watching her when her face is more defined.
    But so far I see Shannan C and Angela L in those tests.
    :D

6. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake New Member

I like her a lot. I also LOVED her mother on 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'-I thought she was a riot.

Here are some more photos of Christine instead of having to click on some link. I hope she gets a significant amount of work. I think she has a fabulous face, reminds me a bit of Trentini. She is a bit Lindvall like also. Here's to you Christine! Congrats and good luck! :flower:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jeremydante.wordpress.com

#6 LetThemEatCake, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Aug 9, 2009
  7. nijuyanah

nijuyanah New Member

No idea why, but I really love her nose :blush: But: 5'10? In the last pic she looks about 5'6 :ninja:

8. 1FashionVictim

1FashionVictim New Member

Probably because her neck is short.

9. Ochi Chernye

Ochi Chernye Active Member

She has a stunning face. I hope we see some runway shots soon.

10. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake New Member

^^I love her! Think its probably because I transferred my love from her mom to her. :lol: Her mom used to be a model as well, I think she said with John Casablancas/Elite.

I would love to see Christine on a catwalk! She is gorgeous and in the first two pics reminds me of Caroline Trentini. :heart:

11. j'adore_couture

j'adore_couture New Member

Proportionally she doesn't look as "tall" as many of the models out there but I think it's just because she hasn't been signed for long and hasn't had time to tone and get acclimated to the industry. She's still young though, so there's lots of room to grow:D.

She has that fresh, wholesome look about her. Hope we see more of her soon.

12. HeatherAnne

HeatherAnne Well-Known Member

Calvin Klein Collection Takes the Party to Saks

(NEW YORK) It's been over a month since the last Calvin Klein Collection party, so clearly, another celebration is in store. On August 20, Francisco Costa and a bevvy of beauties from Alexa Chung to Elettra Wiedemann are hosting a chic cocktail at Saks to celebrate the opening of Calvin Klein Collection's women's shop in the Fifth Avenue flagship. The new shop, which is located in the Designer Sportswear department on the 2nd floor, covers approximately 900 square feet, and is located in Designer Sportswear on the 2nd floor. The all-white area, which was conceived by Calvin Klein Inc.'s in-house retail design team and Costa, will feature women's runway looks hanging from the ceiling in an installation format. To celebrate the event, the women's Calvin Klein Collection will also be prominently featured in Saks' Fifth Avenue windows. As for potential cameos? Well, we hear Costa is intrigued by Christine Staub...

fashionweekdaily

13. trikekos

trikekos New Member

^ Wow she will go places if she gets an exclusive this season.
    Great for her :D.

14. Suburban Snob

Suburban Snob New Member

[​IMG]

Cover of the Daily..

peoplestylewatch.com

15. nijuyanah

nijuyanah New Member

Christine Nicole

Saw her on IMG NY's development board. A little too "baby-like" for my taste (she could be Eniko's little sister!) but I'm defenitely willed to see how she develops.

But she looks SO familiar :doh: so, sorry if there's a thread already...maybe under another name - right IMG? *ahem* :innocent:

Height: 5'10
    Bust: 34
    Waist:
    Hips: 35
    Hair: Dk Blonde
    Eyes: Blue

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    imgmodels

16. LUXXX

LUXXX New Member

What's going on with her? The Housewives of NJ started up this week and her fashion stuff will be on the show next week. Hopefully her crazy mother doesn't ruin her career, it could be promising.

17. migrant

migrant glamazonian

i'm so glad she's getting into modeling now! i watch the real housewives of nj and have aaaalways thought, "damn, that girl could model!"

^_^ go christine!

18. meanced

meanced New Member

She is so pretty. I like her a lot:heart:

19. .amahlia.

.amahlia. New Member

her real housewifes episode might be on tonight i think.
    i saw the preview and it just showed her getting walked off the runway. does anyone know that that was about???

20. romydomy

romydomy New Member

i actually feel bad for her beacuse she's quite pretty but she probably wont get the credit she deservs beacuse of her mother