Ciara Nugent

If they ever made a film version of the original Little Mermaid story (in the vein of the upcoming Peter Pan) she would be my pick.

she looks like a mouse.

im not a fan.

speaking of the little mermaid, she looks like the derranged daughter of Ariel in the sequel to the disney's little mermaid.

and i say, eww.

i would want someone blonde if it were the HCA version, just because of that "StarMaker" super old cartoon film i saw when i was young...that i still have...

merinaaaaaa merinaaaa

Oh my gosh, o2w! Those are the most beautiful pictures of her that I have yet seen... As an artist, I have been truly inspired! Thank you so much- how do you manage to find all these wonderful pictures?! They are absolutely stunning and will now replace my desktop! :o

By the way, I agree that she does look like a mouse. The same large, wide eyes, sweet, stick-out ears and delicate features. She also reminds me of a deer and Audrey Hepburn.

i can see some audrey in her, the only difference is when i look at ciara i think "weird" and when i see audrey i think "beautiful"

More
118_0003.jpg

I hate to say it, but these photos actually kind of upset me! :( She is so beautiful and innocent looking, so why do all these photographers insist on shooting her getting tattoos and tongue piercings?! I know they are not real, but they are still so painful and freaky looking! :doh: Thank you strawberry though... :blush: (By the way, that last one kind of reminds me of Christina Ricci.)

our little ciara is doing too well, she actually shot both the lastest catalogs for bedgorf goodman (sp very possible) see autumn -winter and resort 04

:( i wont have the time to scan but i promise to do so asap :flower:

btw, once again, she never had her tongue pierced in this Tillmans photo, that was an exagerating shot regarding go-sees models get examined as if they were catle you know... it was ironic :P

Thanks Lena, I know that the photos are staged, but still... :blush: Also, I'm so thrilled that she's doing well, but lately I'm been running out of space on my computer! :P I'm starting to get the feeling that I should probably be starting up a fan site about her, since she is starting to take over my original site! :lol: (By the way, I just saw a photo of her modeling Chanel from Australian Vogue! Yeah!) Thank you so much to everyone for scanning all these wonderful photos of her, they are all so pretty and inspiring! :flower: :heart:

Unfourtunately, I couldn't manage to find her photos from the Bergdorf Goodman site. This little one is the only picture I could find...

hey, first post, anyways...
glad you guys like ciara. i have the bergdorf goodman campaign scanned in it's entirety
click
disregard the info at the top, it is incorrect.
enjoy!

Hi gem, welcome to the Fashion Spot! :flower: Thank you so much for the pictures, they are stunning! :woot:

This is her modeling for UK fashion week. By the way, I think this outfit just adorable! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->