Cindy Bruna

does anybody know how long is her inseam length? I'm always curious about leggy person's pants size

Cindy's absolutely gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite picture. And goodness, her legs run for miles (literally and probably figuratively). :flower:

Show Package – New York S/S 14: Wilhelmina (Women)

models.com

Calvin Klein exclusive according to Wilhelmina instagram.

This was a good deal. I'm happy for her.

Calvin Klein S/S 2014

nowfashion

An absolute vision on the runway, I hope this brings some bigger bookings coming her way. First black exclusive for Calvin Klein and she was the perfect choice.

^ Lyndsey Scott was the first black model to be a CK exclusive under Costa IIRC.

Funny thing is that Cindy struck me a lot more at CK, styled sleekly than she has in previous runway moments. So I'm intrigued to see what happens from here on.

^ Lyndsey Scott was the first black model to be a CK exclusive under Costa IIRC.

Funny thing is that Cindy struck me a lot more at CK, styled sleekly than she has in previous runway moments. So I'm intrigued to see what happens from here on.

The thing is Lyndsey isn't as memorable as this girl, I actually wrote a paper for a class on black exclusives and why they are so uncommon and I still don't even remember her name. She did really stand out at CK more than other shows and Polaroids.

What a pleasant surprise to see her walk for CK! I was wondering if she would even walk at all.

She looks more elegant & refined on the runway with that long straight hair :wub: Cindy is actually the 1st black model to have a "real" CK exclusive, Lyndsey did a few shows before CK :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for her booking CK:clap:.. Hopefully she does better & better this season^_^

Show Package - Elite (London) S/S 2014

CINDY_BRUNA.jpg

models.com

Calvin Klein S/S 2014 Details + Backstage

stylebistro + vogue uk

Not really a fan, but Calvin Klein was the exception. She looked sensational there.

IDOL magazine Issue 5
Tyra & Cindy
Photography: Bror Ivefeldt,
Styling Fashion Direction: Simone La-Rose,
Hair & Make-up: Su Hyun Kang,
Nail Artist: Karen Louise,
Photography Assistant: Fernando Berry,
Fashion Assistant: Meike Linthorst,
Models: Cindy Bruna & Jade Mezard @ Elite Model Management
tumblr_mjjr9r1M4u1r42irqo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mjjr9r1M4u1r42irqo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mjjr9r1M4u1r42irqo3_1280.jpg