Cindy Crawford's own line of beauty products Meaningful Beauty

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
CINDY'S BEAUTY SECRET
YOU too will soon be able to look like Cindy Crawford. Well, you can try. The American supermodel, who will star in the forthcoming Byblos spring/summer 2005 ad campaign, has launched her own line of beauty products, Meaningful Beauty. Far from simply putting her name to it, Crawford has been party to every decision throughout the creation of the line. Having hooked up with her cosmetic surgeon, Dr Jean-Louis Sebagh, who has been giving her vitamin cocktail injections for 10 years, she then joined forces with Guthy-Renker, to come up with a product that she was determined would not be just another gimmick. "As much as I am into homeopathic and naturalistic [products], I'm also a woman and if there's something scientific that's going to help me look better longer, younger longer - I want it," she told Women's Wear Daily. "So this is not oatmeal bath, this is really a new technology with active ingredients." (November 15 2004, AM)

Attachments

• ccrawford03_ntfB.jpg
    ccrawford03_ntfB.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 77
I wouldn't trust Guthy-renker as far as I could throw them, judging from proactiv anyway, it doesn't work. But anyway *cough*

Cindy sounds strong and confident about her product, and any endevour is certain to be a success with her at the helm, in my opinion.

Good for her. :P

Originally posted by misssakura@Nov 16 2004, 04:58 AM
I wouldn't trust Guthy-renker as far as I could throw them, judging from proactiv anyway, it doesn't work. But anyway *cough*
[snapback]433863[/snapback]​

I dont like Guthy either!
I ordered Pilates DVDs from them- the ones advertised with Daisy Fuentes.

They so didnt work!
So I dont like them....
and IMO- I dont care for Cindys look- too "natural" and plainish.

Ok, the infomercial for Cindy's skincare line, "Meaningful Beauty," is running again. Has anyone used the products? If so, what did you think?

I really wanna try these!!
It's 3am and I've just seen the infomercial...and while I've never ever bought anything off the tele, I'm really tempted with this. Dr Sebagh's own line of skincare costs hundreds of dollars...

http://www.meccacosmetica.com.au/brand-detail.aspx?b=57

While this collab with Cindy may not be as amazing, surely he wouldn't put his name to it if it were crap?? At the moment they're offering seven pieces of 'meaningful beauty' for $59.95...That's crazy.
In fact it's kinda the only thing that puts me off...I'm thinking how can it be good at that price...
Still wanna try it tho :P

the infomercial has started running again where i live as well.

i wonder where the line has been for the past few years..

and since that time, cindy has admitted to using botox regularly....:unsure:

i bet you could buy it even cheaper on ebay.

^Haha yeah the fact that Cindy (or any other model/celebrity) might spruik it means nothing for me.
It's really just that Dr. Sebagh seems to know what he is doing with skincare (I've tried samples of his own $$ line and quite liked it).
I'll test it out for tfs :P

Btw, even though the Guthy Renker ads are really daggy, they really are just a department store that sells a lot of different stuff. How does not liking a DVD or another brand of skin care weigh in on whether or not you would buy this?
I could understand if the issue was with them as a business eg. overcharging your account, not being available to contact etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->