Citizen K Summer 2007 : Carla Bruni by Grégory Derkenne

BerlinRocks

Reaction score
Cover by Grégory Derkenne and Kappauf

scanned by berlinrocks

the colours are really different... Don't know why it's so dark on Carla's face...

review
Citizen k Joaillerie :
XXLUXE by Alan Gelati, styled by Emilie Faure

Citizen K Mode :
Les ballades de Bruni by Grégory Derkenne, styled by Benoït Béthume
model : Carla Bruni

Femme de tête
by Grégory Derkenne, styled by Benoït Béthume
(highlights from NYC, Milan, London, Paris)

Cotée
by Laetitia Nègre, styled by Benoît Béthume

Citizen K Teen :
Worlds Cross by Sean and Seng, styled by Teddy Czopp

++ a 4p. itw of Gianfranco Ferré
++ a 4p. itw of John Galliano (with illustrations from his FW08 collection)

I'm really sorry about the models but I know none of them... well there's one I know the face, but don't know her name...
anyway, I'll do a preview...

preview

Citizen k Joaillerie :
XXLUXE by Alan Gelati, styled by Emilie Faure

Citizen K Mode :
Les ballades de Bruni by Grégory Derkenne, styled by Benoït Béthume
model : Carla Bruni

Femme de tête
by Grégory Derkenne, styled by Benoït Béthume
(highlights from NYC, Milan, London, Paris)

Cotée
by Laetitia Nègre, styled by Benoît Béthume

Citizen K Teen :
Worlds Cross by Sean and Seng, styled by Teddy Czopp
there's a girl, too... I don't know her...

all scans by berlinrocks

Last edited by a moderator:
For the model's names try to look at the end of the editorials where they credit the make-up etc... Because when i looked at the mag i saw their names if i remember well :P

^I always check the credits for assts' name I've checked those pages for the models' name... and nothing....
but if you know them... give their name... because honestly I can't recognize one, except the girl in Cotée and i forgot her name...

Thanks, BR. :flower:

XXLUXE is Kiera Gormley and Femme de tête is Dovile, Anna Kuznetsova, and Sheila Baum. You can find scans of both eds on fdib (thanks penny and mm!)

Thanks jssy4eva for saying the name of a model because i don't remember their names unfortunately

Carla looks fabulous on the cover. Nice to see her, Citizen K always has unique cover choices. I quite like the colors. I'd be very interested to see her full editorial.

wow Carla looks amazing!
The model in XXLUXE is Kiera Gormley. The two models in Femme de tête are Anna Kuznetsova and Sheila Baum. I think the whole ed is posted in Sheila's thread...

edit: ok, its not posted there, but I swear I've seen that picture before somewhere...

Last edited by a moderator:
woah, that's a really nice cover! thanks for sharing. i just bought the new album of carla. :smile: her voice is very unique,too.

wow Carla looks amazing!
The model in XXLUXE is Kiera Gormley. The two models in Femme de tête are Anna Kuznetsova and Sheila Baum. I think the whole ed is posted in Sheila's thread...

edit: ok, its not posted there, but I swear I've seen that picture before somewhere...

I know where you've seen it :D:heart:
and thir one in Femme de tête is Dovile Virsilaite :flower:

XXLuxe
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]from Citizen K summer'07
by Alan Gelati, styled by Emilie Faure
model: Kiera Gormley
make-up: Jessica Nedza
hair: Gabriele Trezzi
[/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
fdib

Thanks, BR. :flower:

XXLUXE is Kiera Gormley and Femme de tête is Dovile, Anna Kuznetsova, and Sheila Baum. You can find scans of both eds on fdib (thanks penny and mm!)

ooops, I hadn't seen your post :doh::blush: thanks !! :flower:

I'll scan Marta's ed later (soon :P) if BerlinRocks haven't done it before, btw thanks for the review :flower::wink:

XXLUXE is great! It's like Kiera creates a different character in each shot!

And of course, Carla's cover is wowy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->