Claire Campbell

nijuyanah

Reaction score
17 years old, 5'11 tall and with Boss in NY - no more info so far, but I think with such promising first test shots already, Claire certainly deserves to have her own thread :heart:

Screen-shot-2010-07-14-at-2.52.04-PM.jpg

theimagist

^Ouch! Yes... totally agree with you from A to Z. I also like when the unexpected agency comes with an unexpected girl and always like when this works but this video is a mistake, to my eyes at least. The image, the vibe is lightyears from Claire's look as you can see it on the first two pics in this thread or the first pic from last post. Soundtrack is cool but they should have gone for something more indie and especially more... subtle.

really like her look :smile: hope we will see her in a few weeks maybe?

As unconvincing the last video of Claire might have been, this one certainly shows that her face is certainly made for the camera :wub:

Backstage at Costello Tagliapietra S/S 2011:

Robert Tagliapietra puts the finishing touches on show opener Claire/Boss

One more from the show:

Models.com

I'm so glad she opened the show! Hopefully we'll see more of her soon. Thanks for posting!

I could be dead wrong, but I think she just walked Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 :woot:

marcjacobs

I could be dead wrong, but I think she just walked Marc Jacobs Spring 2011

Indeed she did!

Marc Jacobs S/S 2011

DZ5WX.jpg
21TtL.jpg

Daylife

Last edited by a moderator:
Goddess at Marc Jacobs, I had to hunt down the beauty with the perfect porcelain skin. She is so great. Can't wait to see more of her this season.

Here is a HQ

style.it

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her elegant profile and the direct, confident way she addresses the camera. So glad she's struck big, getting MJ so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->