Clara Buchanan

I talked to her while she was in greece, very outgoing young girl. Let me tell you thought, she detests ford agency to quite a degree, yikes!

15747_1289930280654_1002129248_3092.jpg

15747_1289930320655_1002129248_3092.jpg

These were in greece for deuxhommes, i have many more if everyone wants!

modelsfrenz.com

oh really? that is too bad, but perhaps negative comments about her agencies are best to be posted in such a public forum :unsure:

she is not working with ford anymore, she has made that public

oh ok then nvm, does she still have representation in NY then with another agency?

no she does not, she is with agencies in greece, tokyo and paris i believe. However, she is thinking about signing with a ny agency next year or so:D

She's with Avenue in Singapore right now. I met her while I went into the agency, she just arrived 4 days ago :flower:
She said they cut her hair off for a hair job that payed quite well.
She reaaaallllyyyy hates ford though and said they gave her such a bad time that she doesn't really want to go back to nyc any time soon.
She was offered a contract with IMG and DNA though, just chose not to take it B)

Clara might like Ford better nowadays, right?B)

Seems a loss that she isn't in her homeland.:(

She's not signed with Ford anymore. When I told her I'm going to model in nyc after singpaore, she looked at me like I was crazy....then told me she really felt burned by nyc...thus she turned down the contracts with IMG and DNA. She doesn't plan to go to nyc anytime soon! As for what I remember, she said she's going to California after Singapore.
I'll be seeing her at all the castings, as we're with the same agency in Singapore...so if you guys have questions for her, let me know! :smile:

Clara it's so nice to hear from you! Keep us updated! Much love!

Oh and I must say I looooove "In the garden of innocence" pics! so beautiful!

Question: what you think of Milan?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->