Clara Paget

Moet & Chandon Etoile Award - Gala Ceremony

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Jigsaw+1.jpeg

Jigsaw AW11 Campaign shot by Bella Howard.

source:martinaluisetti.blogspot.com

Preview of Clara's shot, US Vogue January 2012

snapped by feshpb

US Vogue January 2012
Swing Time
Models: Clara Paget
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Stylist: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani

vampirehorde @ fashions scans remastered

not sure about her style but i love her hair. her face reminds me of younger gwyneth paltrow

rBF8r.jpg

carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle

just found out about her in the model streetstyle thread--her face is exquisite! :heart:

Clara Paget

cp1.jpg

cp2.jpg

cp3.jpg

cp4.jpg

cp5.jpg

Photographer: Seye Isikalu @ LMC Worldwide
Stylist: Aida Dolrahim @ LMC Worldwide
Casting: Luke Miley @ LMC Worldwide

Source: LMC Worldwide

The transition from model to actress isn’t an easy one: for every Sharon Stone or Diane Kruger, there are countless others who are little more than eye candy onscreen. Those who do gain credibility do so by getting ugly: Exhibit A - Charlize Theron’s Oscar for Monster. British beauty Clara Paget is set to turn that formula on its head, proving looks and dramatic talent aren’t mutually exclusive.
The daughter of a writer mother and painter father, posh 24-year-old Paget is a staple of the society circuit back home, flitting from the Cannes Film Festival to charity benefits to fashion editorials without missing a beat. In between, she’s managed to snag roles in the recent Anne Hathaway film One Day, and she’s just wrapped up shooting the LA indie Acid Girls. All while maintaining her fashion credentials.

S.T. What’s your first fashion memory – you know, the first time when you thought, “This looks good on me”?

C.P. I had a pretty cool frilly swimsuit with floats stitched inside it when I was a baby.

S.T. What three things do you always carry with you when traveling?

C.P. A pillow, an iPod, and a big bag of sweets.

S.T. What would you refuse to wear, even if it were to become hot in fashion?

C.P. Crocs.

S.T. What's your beauty regimen?

C.P. Cleanse with Bioderma: it's really gentle. Then some rosehip oil or some Clarins, especially their beauty flash balm.

S.T. Who are your favorite designers? What specifically do you like about them/their work?

C.P. Accessories wise, I like Dominic Jones: He does the best jewelry. And I love Charlotte Olympia shoes. I mostly wear vintage over new stuff from designers – but even better if you can mix the two, like old school Gucci or big Medusa head Versace prints from the Nineties. I really dress depending on my mood and what's nice, no matter what the label says.

S.T. Who are your favorite models?

C.P. My fellow London girls Suki Waterhouse, Cara Delevigne, Georgia Jagger and Alice Dellal.

S.T. Your favorite actors?

C.P. The list is endless. But I'd love to work with one of my favorite boys: Jack Nicholson or Robert De Niro.

S.T. How would you describe London versus New York versus Paris?

C.P. I love all three in their own ways, but London is home: it’s where I feel most comfortable. Then again I’m a born and bred Londoner, so I’m very biased!

S.T. What thing about you would most of your fans be surprised to learn?

C.P. My first job involved handing out flyers for an Indian takeaway and a drum 'n' bass club night in London!

S.T. Transitioning into acting has not been easy for many models. How are you going about it?

C.P. I don't want to stress myself out about it. It's so unpredictable. I'm just taking one role at a time, and learning as much as I can along the way.

S.T. What former model turned actor's career do you most admire?

C.P. That’s easy: Charlize Theron.

S.T. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?

C.P. Not to take life too seriously…no one makes it out alive anyway!

S.T. You've been described as a London It-Girl by British Vogue. How do you feel about that title?

C.P. People always want to pigeon whole you. I appreciate any admiration, but I don't really identify with that title.

S.T. Finally, where do you see yourself ten years from now?

C.P. Alive and happy is a good place to start!

(Article: Steven Tate
Photographer: Kevin Sinclair
Stylist: Harold Jay Melvin
Hair: Dennis Fei
Makeup: Roudini Raphael
Photo Assistant: Leonard Hughes
Model: Clara Paget @ Next)

vestalmag.com

On the cover of UK Tatler Feb 2016 (newsstand.co.uk:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads