Coach F/W 2015.16 by Steven Meisel

Avogadro

Reaction score
Coach Inc. is no stranger to the buzzy campaign star with recent ads featuring*the likes of Chloë Grace Moretz, Zoe Kravitz, Banks and Binx Walton, among others. But for fall, the*brand is opting for a furrier star: Miss Asia Kinney, Lady Gaga’s Instagram-famous French Bulldog.

“I am so proud of Miss Asia,” said Gaga.*“She’s a natural in front of the camera…I really love getting to watch my best friend be a star.”

Gaga’s canine companion is the first subject in Coach’s newest marketing initiative, “Coach Pups.” The campaign, shot by Steven Meisel, will feature an array of dogs “modeling” Coach’s fall handbag collection. “We wanted to create playful images that make you smile,” said creative director Stuart Vevers.*“We were inspired by some images from the Coach archive, which featured Eddie*— the dog that starred in the TV series “Frasier”*— to create something joyful, with humor and character. That’s a spirit that’s uniquely at the heart of Coach.”

The campaign will appear in print, online and outdoor media beginning in July.

wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
How both handles are on her back... Contrived. She's a cutie though.

Can we stop with that kind of dumb idea? That also applies to Lagerfeld's cat.

Choupette wannabe lol.

Great Pets can take models' job now

Dear Lord!! So it will be just this dog, or will there be other models?

bored of their layout now they need something new

Well let's be honest...this dog is a better model than a lot of the girls currently working :lol:

But really, it seems like every major campaign this season is going to non-models.

The Coach ads are jaded, same idea for the last three campaigns... But it works, for me. The only thing that will keep it interesting is if Meisel has a new crop of girls, but Templer styling so don't see that happening.

Oh God, Mica! :sick: Kill me now!
The must be more girls, surely.

lexi boling, damaris goddrie and kayla scott are in it as well.

Fei Fei looks sublime! Meisel always brings out the best in this girl, everytime. :heart:

+ Maartje Verhoef

streeters.com/news

Unmoved by Lexi, Meisel & Coach...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fei Fei looks great (as always) but Maartje and Lexi...

Repetitive or not, it's absolutely gorgeous and really represents the mood of the collection.

All girls look stunning, especially Fei Fei and Lexi. The power of Meisel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->