Coach 'Dreamers' S/S 2015 : Chloe Grace Moretz & Kid Cudi by Mikael Jansson

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
Coach is still dreaming of Hollywood.

The accessories and lifestyle brand has tapped actress Chloë Grace Moretz and musician Kid Cudi for the second installment of its “Dreamers” campaign, which will run in March publications. “Chloë’s free-spirited attitude and spontaneity makes her a perfect incarnation of the Coach spring ’15 girl, while Kid Cudi’s effortless ease and coolness could not better embody the spirit of the spring ’15 men’s collection,”​ creative director Stuart Vevers said of the casting decision. Moretz and Cudi replace actresses Zoë Kravitz and Odeya Rush, actor Christopher Abbott and singer Banks, who starred in the fall campaign. Photographed by Mikael Jansson, with styling by Karl Templer and art direction by Fabien Baron, the campaign features black-and-white portraits of the stars alongside close-up shots of handbags from the spring collection.

The Dreamers campaign will run in tandem with a traditional, model-fronted fashion campaign, an advertising model introduced last season. The fashion ads, released earlier this month for inclusion in February books, feature up-and-coming models Binx Walton, Valery Kaufman, Grace Hartzel, Molly Bair, Dylan Xue, Helge Vondereau, Julia Bergshoeff and Lexi Boling, and was shot by photographer Steven Meisel. While these ads will primarily appear in fashion titles, the Dreamers campaign will reach a wider spread of publications, such as Vanity Fair, Teen Vogue, Nylon, GQ, Details and Esquire. Visuals from Dreamers will also be featured in Coach stores, beginning on Feb. 15.

memo-coach01.jpg

memo-coach02.jpg

memo-coach03.jpg

memo-coach04.jpg

memo-coach05.jpg

memo-coach06.jpg

wwd

I love it! Kid´s ads look relaxed and fun and Chloe looks her age for once :smile:

Chloe's ads look like an catalogue, but Kid Cudi looks great.

Chloe is perfect choice for Coach. It's really lovely.

Better of the Meisel campaing

YES, YES, YES... Chloe is PERFECT for this. Would love to see more Coach + Chloe in the future!

Chloe's pictures look like an editorial for Vogue US ( i.e., contrived and boring). As for the guy, he's neither here nor there.

Chloe's pictures look like an editorial for Vogue US ( i.e., contrived and boring). As for the guy, he's neither here nor there.

Very true, but I like her here. The guy is such an ill-fitting choice. His shots look like Banana Republic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->