Coach S/S 2025 New York

So now he employ his kids as saving grace accessories for the collection? I mean Coach bags have been making viral comebacks. But if he insist on a runway show, may be it's time to hire actually clothing designer.

According to models.com, the stylist is Jodie Barnes, not the usual Olivier Rizzo
Hair, mu and casting are still Guido, Pat and Ashley

Not sure why they needed these clothes, maybe they wanted to show their Gen Z clients how Coach bags look with their everyday clothes that they wear to Walmart and to campus lectures.

these boxy wrinkle silk 60s dresses are SO directly reminding me of the prada ones, down to the bow, the thing is the prada ones were a reference as well-- but-- i don't like them.

Absolutely hideous collection, with not one single redeeming quality. A visual eyesore, and every garment looks... thrifted (in the worst way possible). The inclusion is Ella Emhoff just adds insult to injury...
You know it's bad when the mods make the extra effort to trash the collection.

im not even joking when I say as soon as I saw that front row full of nobodies I X'd out. Coach can't even get a D lister to be front row ...

Coach could've done better. They need to focus on leather as per their heritage.
The Reed Krakoff was their strongest modern day era, for me.

Why do these people drag their rugrats out for the final bow…???

Is it a status/branding/ego thing? Did these toddlers contribute to this slop? Are they deployed as a distraction from a non-existent collection of rags?

Maybe he wants Zac Posen’s gig at GAP?

So...the Coach customer now lives in the streets of NY, sleeping behind a dumpster; and have substance abuse problems?? Because this collection looks like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->