Coachella 2010

MulletProof

Reaction score
52j774.jpg

[coachella.com]

I decided to start a thread on this since more band confirmations keep surfing.
Is anyone planning to go?
I haven't attended Coachella in years but even though the lineup will probably leave much to be desired, I feel like going this year to kick off summer in good shape. :glare:

confirmed bands so far:
Aeroplane
As Tall As Lions
Beach House
The Big Pink
Craze & Klever
Devo
Delorean
El Gran Silencio
Hockey
Hot Chip
Kevin Davine
Mayer Hawthorne
Miike Snow
Muse
Phoenix
The Raveonettes

Vampire Weekend
The xx
Zoé

Read somewhere that The Strokes and Dirty Projectors might be playing, too. :unsure:

Sasquatch has Pavement this year, so I'm expecting Coachella to have some amazing bands this year. :P

ugh I wanna go to this so badly. Loving the fact that Phoenix, Miike Snow, The Raveonettes, Hot Chip, The XX, & Vampire Weekend are confirmed.

Overall the lineup is unsurprisingly mediocre but there are some great artists scattered all over.. gah I want to go to the three days.. must they always do this.. :doh:

2yo7l1g.jpg

[coachella.com]

Loving the lineup for each day. I still can't pick what day has the best lineup. By the way, does anybody know how the pricing works for this? Like is each day separately or what? & how much is it?

What an amazing line up!

Hope some of the European festivals can remotely match it...

fever ray:woot:grace jones:woot: thom yorke:woot:gossip,florence & the machine and charlotte gainsbourg:woot: is there. at least there are some wonderful artists nevertheless.

orbital might be good too....i wonder if they'll churn out some old tunes??

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the lineup for each day. I still can't pick what day has the best lineup. By the way, does anybody know how the pricing works for this? Like is each day separately or what? & how much is it?
Yeah, you can buy a 3-day pass or single-day pass.. 3-day passes go on sale this friday for $269. I'm guessing single-day passes will go on sale next week.. hopefully the pricing isn't too ridiculous, I remember buying single-day tickets for 70 each and last time I checked out of curiosity, I think they were over a hundred bucks.. which makes the 3-day pass kind of worth it (if you're willing to camp or drive back and forth the entire weekend :ninja::ninja:).

Last edited by a moderator:
eek! gorillaz! so crazy, does that mean they're doing the hologram again?!
but on the other hand, i think having jay-z (as great as he is) is taking away from the whole spirit of coachella. it's becoming more of a party thing now and i think those have their place...

omg i didn't notice charlotte! awesommmmmme

and fever ray...! if regina came back my life would be complete.
oh and la roux and the xx but i wish lightspeed champion was there

Yeah, you can buy a 3-day pass or single-day pass.. 3-day passes go on sale this friday for $269. I'm guessing single-day passes will go on sale next week.. hopefully the pricing isn't too ridiculous, I remember buying single-day tickets for 70 each and last time I checked out of curiosity, I think they were over a hundred bucks.. which makes the 3-day pass kind of worth it (if you're willing to camp or drive back and forth the entire weekend :ninja::ninja:).

Thanks so much ^_^
Yeah the 3 day pass seems so worth it.

Too Much Sexual Napalm For John Mayer To Handle
johnmayersexualnapalm1.jpg

Coochella (on purpose typo) Music Festival started up yesterday, which means dozens of famewhores descended upon Indio, CA to drink the sweet nectar out of plastic cups and add to their sand crab collection (see Wonky). John Mayer also momentarily left his Summer's Eve box to go to Coochella, and here he is giving the sex eye to a goddess (You're getting Ricki Lake in Hairspray vibes, right?) who is light years away from his league.

John's David Duke penis needs to go to a Klan rally or something, and leave this fine young thing alone if he knows what's good for him. Fuc* Sexual Napalm. b*tch could make John's dick go boom just by licking her lips. John probably already has the Chernobyl of crotches, but this woman will leave him completely destroyed. It's best he back away and play with girls his own speed.

Anways, here's more hos frolicking on the grounds of Coochella including: Kelly Osbourne, Basement Baby, Katy Perry, Scott Speedman, Rotten Peaches with Eli Roth, Wonks, and DANNY DEVITO (I'm not trying to see his CROCS)!!!!

dlisted.com
spl173200_001.jpg
spl173200_003.jpg
spl173200_006.jpg
spl173200_009.jpg
spl173200_011.jpg
spl173205_002.jpg
spl173205_021.jpg
spl173208_002.jpg
spl173199_001.jpg
scott_speedman_002_wenn5461.jpg
peaches_eli_roth_4_wenn2810.jpg