Colin Farrell

He was on a French talk show last night and my god he looked so damn hot ! It feels good to see that he's looking fantastic again. He looked dashing in both of his suits but he especially looked great in the grey one at the photcall. I love the open white shirt and the pocket square. I love the new hair too :heart:

Can't wait to see The Lobster, the casting and the plot are so interesting. And of course I can't wait to see the new season of True Detective.

dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
He was on a French talk show last night and my god he looked so damn hot ! It feels good to see that he's looking fantastic again. He looked dashing in both of his suits but he especially looked great in the grey one at the photcall. I love the open white shirt and the pocket square. I love the new hair too :heart:

Can't wait to see The Lobster, the casting and the plot are so interesting. And of course I can't wait to see the new season of True Detective.

Yess True Detective! Though I'm a little sad they made him gain weight and grow a moustache for the role just because he's looking so damn good lately. But I'm sure it will be amazing and I hope his pretty self is out promoting it a lot.

THR's Cannes portrait
fbCLHjA.jpg

hollywoodreporter.com

Colin Farrell is seen at the 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' show.

zimbio

Maui Film Festival Portrait by Jonathan Leibson (2015)

starity.hu

He aged so well! He's the only reason I watch True Detective......

Colin Farrell attends press conference to announce a new push to fast-track the end of the AIDS epidemic in the Mulanje District of Malawi at Getty Images Gallery on October 12, 2015 in London, England.
HTZ2Cps.jpg

zimbio

Colin Farrell attends 'The Lobster' - Dare Gala, In Association With Time Out during the BFI London Film Festival at Vue Leicester Square on October 13, 2015 in London, England.
s0ZqqbM.jpg

oZpa54C.jpg

fn2x7xN.jpg

zimbio

Colin Farrell arrives at The Moet British Independent Film Awards 2015 at Old Billingsgate Market on December 6, 2015 in London, England.
prjbNsC.jpg

zimbio

Actor Colin Farrell and a mystery girl are spotted out for lunch at La Conversacion in West Hollywood, California on January 27, 2016.
gRVD8b4.jpg

FIZTIfA.jpg

zimbio

Actor Colin Farrell attends the 'Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology' Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2016 in New York City.
5amTstS.jpg

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WesleyWong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->