Concealer usage?

iChelle

Reaction score
Hi all
I apologize for a silly quesion but obviously I don't use concealer and I was wondering what it's used for and how? :D:blush::innocent: I want to see if this would be something I can add to my makeup routine...
Thanks!

It can be used to cover pimples, skin discolorations, and under eye circle.

Thanks for the reply, Princesse. How does one start to apply this magic substance? :smile:

What kind of concealer are you using? Stick, liquid, compact? Stick and compact are the heavier kinds of concealer are more for blemishes, zits that kind of thing. Those ones work best when you start off with a little bit and work it layer by layer. More liquid-y concealers work best around the nose, or eyes for dark circles and those can be just dabbed on and patted until they blend in. Again, I would say, layers work best because you're concealing the blemish, not drawing attention to it!

^^^ Layering is key! I also want to reiterate something miu_miu touched upon: when applying concealer to under eyes, be sure to pat to apply, not just blended into the skin.

hey! ive got a question...sometimes when i have a really nasty zit..like those huge blind ones and i have an outing to go to..can i jus use concealer alone to cover tht particular spot? i definately dont hav flawless skin but i'll jus deal...i jus cannot stand those "in yr face" pimples!

haha...so after a lengthy post, my qn is if i need to get like foundation or something as a base be4 i use concealer? :smile:

I don't think you need to use foundation when you use concealer. If you're using the concealer to just even out your skin tone, it should be fine to use on its own. In your case, redeemed_by_Him, I feel like you might get a better overall look if you use a tinted moisturiser all over your face, because then it will look more even (I hope you understand what I mean), rather than just having patches of makeup...it will blend together better. I generally feel that if the overall look of your skin is better, you tend not to notice if you have a zit or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->