COS F/W 2024.25 by Karim Sadli

fauxfashion

Reaction score
Photographer: Karim Sadli
Styling: Jane How
Hair: Anthony Turner
Make Up: Christelle Cocquet
Talents & Models: Colman Domingo, Christopher Abbott, Aidan Bissett, Mariacarla Boscono, Taemin Park, Dara Gueye, Awar Odhiang and Chu Wong

via wwd.com

I don’t understand, with a team like that, how come we are still getting old COS?
Then why spend the big bugs if they can't provide some Chanel-quality pics?
The Idris Elba-looking male model is the only decent shot that takes me out of the high street
They wasted Mariacarla and Chu

I don’t understand, with a team like that, how come we are still getting old COS?
The Idris Elba-looking male model is the only decent shot that takes me out of the high street
Agreed, the one u mean is actor Coleman Domingo, who has really the best shot and the looks to make it somehow interesting

The photos are what they are.
I’m still confused on how womenswear oversized suits are well proportioned with the big lapels and how it’s totally the contrary for the menswear.

Coleman Domingo looks great.
Rianne is fabulous.
The rest is good…

Coleman is very charismatic.

I mean…Chanel visuals are from « quality ».
So maybe this is superior…

The photographs do have a lookbook feel to them. However, through his excellent photography skills, Karim Sadli elevates the images. I do like the casting and what I am seeing.

^ That profile is all the evidence you need to prove that Awar is the top girl right now :heart:.

After years, I'm finally warming up to Karim's work. These images are very similar in tone to his superb recent W edit with MCB and I'm not mad. Pretty much everyone looks great, particularly Rianne and Mariacarla.

I just don't understand what his obsession with stacked chairs as part of his set design is :blink:.

This will do it for me. A beautifully-shot studio campaign with the girls of the moment will always suffice. Karim Sadli's studio work is always so instantly recognisable, I love it. Those portraits are heavenly. The casting here is simply superb also. Rianne van Rompaey and Awar Odhiang look utterly spectacular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rob Watson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->