COS S/S 2024 Rome

Cute in the moment collection for people who dont wanna do a lot of work but still have an international sportswear look.

Why is this on The Fashion Spot!!?!? This is not fashion, this is shopping mall crap.

Soon we’ll have Copenhagen, LA, Miami, Sao Paulo and Lagos fashion weeks …

What is interesting about this is to have a designer taking the bow.
It’s a strong signal for H&M to push Cos in that direction.

Cos is overpriced polyester, but some things, and I highlight, just some things have potential, but since I know the brand they have never ever reached it. There's always something attractive there, yet at the same time something is so off, because the price is toned down to the max, the designs are always misses. It's such a waste of material. However, I did like one bag out of this collection, the one that looks like old Céline.

There's always something attractive there, yet at the same time something is so off.
Indeed. Every time I walk into COS store for fun and to check out whatever they have there, I find that a lot of potential is wasted. Many pieces look attractive at first, yet up close everything has something so wrong with the design or construction that I never ever end up buying anything there. They’ve had this problem for years. At this point COS is just a Scandi UNIQLO.

Mother of god...this brand has gone downhill! Several years ago it was interesting (taking into consideration it is fast-fashion)...but now it looks pitiful.

Please, no more shows. Let fast fashion be fast fashion. This could be anything. I can’t anymore with fashion these days. It’s so pretentious, so absurd, so pointless, so meaningless.

No Anna Ewers or Mica Arganaraz on the runway? Two top models featured in the COS spring/summer 2024 ad campaign? Disappointing. However, I do like the collection and runway presentation.

Last edited:
Is it true Patrik Ervell is designing for them now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->