5’10”

Place of Origin:
Born in Austria and living near Stuttgart in Germany

Ethnic Origin:
½ German, ½ Austrian

Birthsign:
Virgo

How discovered:
The first time I thought about modelling was at the age of 14, when I was walking in one of the parks of Berlin and someone asked me if I would consider modelling. In the following years whenever I went to a big city like Paris or London scouts asked me if I wanted to become a model. I always tell myself that whatever is best will happen and that everything happens for a reason so just a few weeks ago I decided that I should give it a try. And I don’t regret it at all.

What was your first modeling job?
It wasn’t an actual job but the first time I modelled was for one of my school projects when I was 13. After one year of passionately designing and sewing my own t-shirt collection my friends and I turned our school stage into a catwalk and presented my collection to the other students and teachers. It was so much fun.

Favorite things:
I love my family and my friends beyond words. My favourite objects are my pencils and my camera. I want to become an artist and had my first exhibition just a few weeks ago. I love seeing how many ways of making art there are and how everyone has their unique way of seeing things. Going to different galleries and museums is one of my favourite things to do, besides creating my own art, playing tennis and spending time at the ocean. I don’t think there is anything more beautiful you could do for someone but inspire them and that’s what I want to do. I want to inspire people.

What are you listening to at the moment?
Songs that make me feel happy to be alive and often audiobooks while I’m working on my art projects.

Favorite movie, tv show:
I don’t really have a favourite movie and I almost never watch tv as I have so many other things I want to do there’s often no time for it.

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:
I love the variety of different styles. I find it amazing how there are so many different ways that fashion expresses itself.

What were you doing before modeling?
I am still in school and I’m doing my Abitur.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
I don’t think anything could stop me from being creative. Modelling isn´t stopping me, if anything it’s helping me to meet inspiring people and be a part of various different art pieces which is beautiful.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
Who defines uncool? I don’t think anything is uncool when you love doing it.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
I don’t have one in particular but I’ve had some beautiful experiences. I used to be unsure about modelling I thought it was all about the surface but I’m beginning to see it more as a way of being part of an art form. I’m an artist and until now I’ve always been the one creating the piece, with modelling I also get to be part of the art piece itself which is a lovely thought.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
My family.

Which brand would you really love to model for?
I’m open to everything.

Place you would love to visit:
There are many. I love going to different places and seeing how much beauty there is on our planet.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
I love art, beautiful landscapes and cities and interesting people.

What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Everything seems impossible until it’s done. Have the courage to go for it and try it out, you can lose nothing but your fear. Always listen to your heart because the answers you are looking for are right there. And most importantly never forget that the only thing that defines us is what’s inside of our hearts.

*models

Valentino S/S 2018 Paris (O) :heart:

RuZh7yx.jpg

nowfashion.com

Wouldn't have guessed it was her, did they darken her hair? If so, good move. Beautiful.

She first caught my eye at Berlin FW and I don't remember her looking so deer in headlights there...

Still pretty, though. Congrats on the exclusive and opening. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 2018 Paris

vogue

She's darling! So fresh!

Funny how she didn't walk Valentino couture after opening their last show as an exclusive... Not that these things really surprise you anymore.

She did look lovely at Dior :heart:

*zimbio, wwd, stylebistro

Αlberta Ferretti F/W 18.19 Milan

vogue/livingly

Anyone knows how she gets all those bookings without international representation? Or does she have agencies in Milan and Paris now, too?

Tush Magazine S/S 18
"Übermood"
Ph. Armin Morbach
St. Wiebke Bredehorst
Hair Nicolas Jurnjack

879676-800w.jpg

879670-800w.jpg

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members