Costume National Homme Sizing

Paullw

Reaction score
Im considering buying a Costume National Homme blazer from Yoox, and obviously I can't try it on. I know Costume National is meant to be cut pretty slim, but are they pretty true to size? Or would it be good to size up/down? Just checking that there aren't any major sizing issues, its free shipping, and its Yoox, so returns arent a problem.

And also, how are the sleeves on their jackets? A lot of tops that fit me in the chest are too short on the sleeves, could that be a problem?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The cut is fitted but not tight like Dior Homme. The shoulders are a bit larger, by about 1/2", very fitted in the chest and waist, generally shorter than regular blazers, sleeves are normal length and they all have working cuffs. Hope this helps!

Edit: Sorry, yeah, they are true to size (i.e. a 40'' chest is a size 40 Us/50 European)

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wonder why Yoox has so much CN stuff left over.

I am always confused with what is the difference between C'N'C and Costume National and Costume National Homme. I know they are all diffused line of CN.. but their design look so similar...

It seems also the material of CN very cheap looking and does not last long? Can anyone verify?:huh:

I ordered a CNH jacket from YOOX earlier this year, I think it was. 44 was more like a 46. And the quality was disappointing; the zipper was a complete piece of sh*t. The teeth weren't even.

Not recommended unless you pay under $100. But even then, why not save the money for something really nice, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->