Courrèges F/W 2024.25 Paris

I'm not in love with this collection. But it's still a good collection, but I like previous seasons even more. Despite the unusual pocket placement, the collection is still very strong. I hope that next season he will explore something that is both practical and innovative.

The sleek designs, strong cuts, and perfect styling by Marie Chaix really enhance the collection. These are the things that I look for in a designer's work.

The outerwear are the strongest and my favorite looks. Nicolas has a talent for updating the Courrèges signatures that sometimes can be quite dated into a contemporary way that makes sense for today's wearer.

Overall, this is one of my favorite collections from Paris Fashion Week so far.

And for some reason, the full package and presentation gave me slight Jacquemus circa La Bomba/Le Souk vibes, albeit sharper and starker - and I mean that as a compliment! Maybe it's the approach to accessories, the muah or the cast...either way, I like it.
Di Felice's Courrèges definitely harken back to Jacquemus' best years. That said, this collection is far more technically accomplished than Jacquemus has ever been. They need better ADV campaigns though. That's their weak spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->