Courtney Love In Elle (US)

Never liked her, never will like her. (Expect for that breaf period we all thought she was off drugs.)

I didn't even read the article. Read the whole magazine except for that.

i like the picture where she's shouting

but in general, i find her burned out and half crazed, not a Courtney fan here

thanks for the pictures space* :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 23rd, 2003 - 9:26 am
i like the picture where she's shouting

but in general, i find her burned out and half crazed, not a Courtney fan here

thanks for the pictures space* :flower:
I agree. I like the pictures but I'm usually not a fan of Courtney.

I find her interesting-more so when she is clean and sober! During her makeover period she was very beautiful. I was mad to hear she is all f**ked up again.

looks like the 90's.

she is disgusting at times. these photos are druged out and gross :sick:

Personally don't like those photos at all. She looks high and it's not attractive to me at all.

I have neither been a Courtney fan neither will i ever be. but i saw a photo of her looking as if she belonged in the 50s and it was beautiful. she scares me and all but i watched that movie "Trapped" with her in it and proves that she can be great and wonderful if she would just straighten up and all! Maybe there's hope!

In a word......Skank comes to mind.... I agree with everyone else about likeing her when she was cleaned up but that didnt last long did it.... Poor Frances Bean.. :(

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Nov 23rd, 2003 - 2:08 pm
looks like the 90's.

she is disgusting at times. these photos are druged out and gross :sick:
Ditto, Lo! :sick:

Does anyone remember back after that transformation in '97,she was the ONLY person in the media spotlight boasting about the genius of Helmut Lang and a then obscure(or well,she was just beginning to set waves)Ann Demeulemeester.

Anyway,she's kind of fizzled out lately. And I think that's why she's gone back. Not many people care about her antics for attention anymore. For such a smart woman as she is when sober,why would she set on causing catastrophe for herself and her daughter?

She looks nice the photos are different, but she is kinda strange. But sometimes I find her comments very funny and true. I liked that she stood-up for artist rights. Thanks for the pics :flower:

She is so skanky and gross. If she can be famous, so can the bag lady begging for money on the corner! Have we no standards anymore? :angry:

Originally posted by Marisa@Nov 24th, 2003 - 11:56 am
She is so skanky and gross. If she can be famous, so can the bag lady begging for money on the corner! Have we no standards anymore? :angry:
uhm courteny has talent, id ount think the bag lady dos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->