Crash F/W 08.09 : Taylor Momsen by Franck Perrin

BerlinRocks

Reaction score
sorry no time to post scans (but you can find the cover + some shots of Taylor's ed in her thread)

here is the review :
CRASH LOVES ... & FICTIONS /
Taylor Momsen by Franck Perrin and Armelle Leturcq
Leigh Lezark by F. Perrin and A. Leturcq
Brady Cobert by Stefano Galuzzi and A. Leturcq
Léa Seydoux by Stefania Paparelli and Elisa Nalin
Delphine Chaneac by F. Perrin and A. Leturcq

FASHION /
Cries and Whispers by S. Galuzzi and E. Nalin / models : Eva Jay and Cedric Bihr
I only want you to love me ... by Rick Haylor and Dean Voykovich / model : Pernille @ IMG:heart:
Angels in America by Alexandra Catiere and A. Leturcq / model : Christian Brylle
The boy in the sky by Vicky Trombetta and Marcelo Burlon / model : Herry Sewel:heart:
Middle Earth by Giuseppe ?? and Stevie Westgarth / models : Marco @ Premier and Sam @ D1 (?:(heart:
Winter Blues by Sarah Maurer and E. Nalin / model : Yana Karpova

:flower:

050.jpg

060.jpg

054.jpg

059.jpg

051.jpg

img

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited to see the content! :heart:
Crash usually has pretty good eds :smile:

Taylor looks good on the cover- her lips are a great colour; the styling of her hair is wicked and a nod from me with the bold brows! thanks surrealseven for posting the cover and BerlinRocks for the information! :smile:

wow! new layout... still not over the old one. :blush:

I'd love to see the feature with Lea Seydoux! :D

:o Freakin love it!! Thanks for posting...

Taylor looks a lot like Kori Richardson here. I think she's trying too hard, not liking it at all. But I'm excited to see Pernille's edit.

she's looking amazing!!! t4p

more here:
taylormomsen.net&justjared.com

aw tay mom looks so good! im happy for her and the cover is the bomb. thank you!

She just looks ridicilous, not photogenic at all and cant pull off the look/make-up/hair/clothes!

^ Agreed. I don't like this editorial at all, and the cover picture is the worst one! Personally I don't think she looks edgy, or model-esque in any way. Big thumbs down from me.

^^^ agreed.

She's beyond annoying. And I really really really don't want to see her doing anything in the fashion world. Her look is not interesting and why are people touting her at 'the next big thing'.

And excuse me but she is not the 'youngest model' to be signed with IMG. Tanya Dziahileva [and others for that matter] were signed at 13!!

I think she looks amazing on the cover.. her face and the makeup are both striking and I'm glad she's not doing that 'blue-steel' or cheesy prom-night face her fellow GG cast members put to work whenever they get a cover. The only potential I see in her right now is model material, I don't think the 'it' status will come too quickly as her 'style' is entirely on the hands of her show's stylists and her personal pictures look heavily 'instructed'. Hopefully, as she lands more jobs in fashion-oriented publications, she'll develop her own eye and gain some credibility, right now she's just a pretty, sympathetic face, and I'm actually okay with that.. she's still very young, and I applaud her for at least having a slightly more individual image (manufactured or not) unlike other celebs of her generation (the disney crowd!).

Oh yeah I agree with u MolletProof at least she is showing a bit of personal style or the look the stylist give to her, whatever.

^^^ agreed.

She's beyond annoying. And I really really really don't want to see her doing anything in the fashion world. Her look is not interesting and why are people touting her at 'the next big thing'.

And excuse me but she is not the 'youngest model' to be signed with IMG. Tanya Dziahileva [and others for that matter] were signed at 13!!

oh god i know!

wth is with all these celebrity cross overs? Rhianna as a fashion maven? Lindsay as a designer? Couldn't they use their fame + money to invest in acting/singing lessons or whatever? (in many cases much needed)

Her "modelling" features do nothing for me and i just find it so ridiculously try hard. imo she isn't much of a model with the same dead expression, floppy limbs and strange mouth in every picture.

i like my fashion editorials done by professional models thanks.

ETA: "She doesn't care to play it cool"? :huh: But that's exactly what she's doing- trying develop this fashion-y, edgy image.

goodness. please stop with this already hollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->