Critic's Choice Awards 2004

Jadee

Reaction score
Johnny Depp and his girlfriend,french singer Vanessa Paradis attended the Critics choice award yesterday.What do you think of her ? A friend of mine told me she's more beautiful than Kate Moss :blink: What do you think?

Attachments

• va2858349.jpg
    va2858349.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 24
She's not gorgeous au naturel

Attachments

• Vw13.jpg
    Vw13.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 30
Vanessa Paradis, la petite star francaise.

She's one of those stars that can look really nice and really ugly sometimes.

Her face is quite freaky, probably because of her huge forehead and she's got these really mean looking eyes. But it all depends on the way the pic is taken...

Like in this one, she looks pretty..... :flower:

Attachments

• r2832932712.jpg
    r2832932712.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1
i dont think she is even close to being prettier than kate...... she looks cakey in those first pictures too much foundation...

some other from the event....

Attachments

• char.jpg
    char.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
sean :heart:

Attachments

• sean.jpg
    sean.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
amanda

Attachments

• amanda.jpg
    amanda.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
maria

Attachments

• maria.jpg
    maria.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
Scarlett Johansson

Attachments

• scar.jpg
    scar.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
christina

Attachments

• chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
naomi

Attachments

• naomi.jpg
    naomi.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
I think Scarlett and Naomi look really pretty, but I think Scarlett's hair is too light and Naomi's dress doesn't do a whole lot for her. I love Amanda Peet! She's so pretty! I think Charlize's dress was a bit much, but her face looked good.

yes i agree, i was just typing yesterday about how i never see charlize look bad but i dont like what she wore at all.... i love amanda too... and naomi looks fab.

vanessa is cute. just in the same league as kate. i never found KATE pretty, just interesting. they kinda got the same eyes.

CHRISTINA A looks ok but that red lipstick is too much. nice JIMMY CHOOs though :blush:

I don't like any outfit in particular, but I think Scarlett looked much better than usual! Thumbs up for that.

The rest was pretty predicable.

Christina A has always and will always scare me! :yuk:

I like Vanessa Paradis's dress..but those shoes :sick: :sick:

Also how many dang times is Johnny Depp..who is a fine man..going to make himself look like he just woke up. I understand the man..might not want to wear the traditional look..but come on..brush your hair!

love johnny's suit
vanessa is very pretty, definitely up there with kate - I think the second pictures of her must have been taken at a bad time
scarlett looks lovely, I like her dress :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->