Crystal Renn ... See Post #1 for Thread Rules.

PradaP

Reaction score
Thread Rules:
Weight talk is not allowed in any thread at the Fashion Spot.

It is Ok to post the model's comp card stats but there may not be any further discussion about that models fluctating size or weight. Any comments of this nature will be considered weight talk and be removed.

There may not be any discussion about what sizes are "plus", for either models or the general public ... that is off topic and will be removed.

First saw her in Teen Vogue (yes, I read teen vogue :lol: ) and then noticed her in this month's US Vogue (the Shape issue) and now she's in this issue of MDC's Of the Minute. I think it's terrific that she is doing so well

crystal_italian_vogue_1.jpg

Our love for Ford's 17 year old breakthrough star Crystal Renn knows no bounds. With back to back shoots for US Vogue and Italian Vogue with Meisel, this size 12 model (formerly a size 6) is proving that rules were made to be broken. How prophetic was Crystal when she mused in Teen Vogue (Feb 2004) "When I walk through Times Square and see all these billboards, I think 'Yes. I could be up there.' Hey, I changed. I have faith that other people in the fashion industry can change the way they think too".

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I remember seeing her in TeenVogue! She's a pretty girl definitely and I'm glad she's doing well :smile:

Me too (yes, i read teen vogue! :lol: ) ! She's really beautiful !

Shes gorgeous, her face reminds me of Rachel Weisz :heart:

I am so glad she is succeeding as a plus size model!!!!! Her story was so sad, starving for two years, weighing 98 lbs and then getting called fat by photographers once all the weight started to creep back on...

she looks so beautiful and is truly a great example of a healthy, gorgeous woman :flower:

her comp card on Ford Models.com
(she is in NY division, 12 plus)

cr30_m.jpg

cr30_1.jpg

cr30_2.jpg

cr30_3.jpg

Yeah, I remember seeing her in the Vogue shape issue. She definitly looks like Rachel Weisz. Very pretty girl. She's just as attractive full figured as she is skinny, which is definitly something good.

She has Jennifer Connelly eyebrows :heart:

she does actually look like rachael weiz!The 2nd pic looks like a combination of rachael weiz and natalia v!gr8 look gr8 name too!

Her sucess is great, it shows to many younger girls that you don't have to conform to the 'perfect' image to be beautiful.

doesn't vogue do "shape" issues every year...i was looking at editorial archieves and i think they last used mia tyler...

just wondering...is size 12 american the same as size 12 australian?

Actually that's a good question, are they the same?

Judging by the photos, if she is a size 12 I wouldn't think so, but I couldn't be sure.

Beautiful. She looks more like a 14 than a 12. But, who cares, with that exquisite face. I think her face looks better when she's heavier than when she's thin. So much more radiance and a sense of well-being. The body has the flaws that a heavy body has of course.

Rachel Weisz, Brooke Shields, Cindy C, Gia...she's of one of that gorgeous exotic species. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->