Kate Moss - posting requires reading thread rules, see post #1

Astrid21

Reaction score
Note from the Moderators :

This thread has specific rules. Because of the usual speed of Kate Moss' thread, we instruct all members to adhere to the thread rules, below, to avoid problems:

Falsely or non credited pictures will be deleted.
  • For more specific information on the crediting of pictures see here.
Reposts of pictures are prohibited, and will be deleted.
  • Reposts of pictures that have been posted in the past 5 pages, will be deleted.
  • Pictures posted in the Kate Moss thread are not allowed to be reposted. If you want to see the old pictures again, view them there.
  • Images which are posted in the thread but which are reposted in a much higher quality are acceptable and are not considered reposts.
  • Please use the "Report post" function on any post that you believe is a repost with the following information: 1) The link to the post you believe is a repost. 2) The link to the original post.
In order to keep this thread friendly, complaints about reposts must be taken to the Report Post function or you may PM a Supporting Cast moderator. Any posts in the thread containing complaints about other members will be deleted.
  • Posting any complaints in the thread is not allowed. Doing so may cause an Official Warning to be issued. This can eventually lead to a ban and loss of membership privileges.
  • If you cause or start an argument, you may be also subject to an Official Warning which may also lead to a ban
  • If you see any member continually violating the thread rules, please advise a Supporting Cast moderator. Do not confront the member who is causing the problem yourself. We will do it for you and we will then decide whether steps should be taken.
To discuss anything other than Kate's work or style (relationship gossip, speculation about her personal life, etc), please go to the Rumor Has It forum.

If you have any questions or remarks about these rules, please PM one of the Supporting Cast moderators and do not post them here.

Enjoy the thread!

Originally posted by ETonline@ August 05, 2003

Supermom Kate Moss Reveals All!

Supermodel KATE MOSS is nine times a lady to W magazine this September. W is featuring the cover girl on nine different, collectible covers for its monthly issue.

Tune in to ET tonight to get an exclusive peek at the many shades of Kate!

W's creative director DENNIS FREEMAN says he chose the 15-time cover girl for this unique issue because of her unpredictability. "Kate has been our muse -- ours and our photographers' -- for the simple reason that there are so many aspects to Kate's personality," he says. "She's a woman, she's a child, she's a tomboy, she's very sexual, she's smart, she's funny, she's good, she's bad."

In the contemporary magazine on stands Aug. 8, this new mom is also pictured flipping burgers in a fast-food uniform and dolled up as a sex kitten with a pet monkey! But according to Freeman, those aren't the only pics sure to get people talking. Although the nine different covers, from nine different photographers, are quite commercial, the inside images may be what cause a stir. "We are, for the first time in the history of fashion magazines, showing full frontal nudity, which is probably going to be somewhat controversial," he says. "But on that subject I think I give much more credit to our readers than I believe most magazines give to the readers."

But the former CALVIN KLEIN girl was more than willing to comply with both the nudity and the lack of airbrushing required for artist CHUCK CLOSE's photographs. "My daguerreotypes are not flattering -- any flaws on one's complexion are exaggerated wildly -- and I thought she might be upset, but she said, "I've had enough pretty pictures made of me.'"

That lack of vanity is exactly the reason Freeman chose her for this project. "She's probably one of the most beautiful, ordinary-looking women and that makes her interesting."

The September issues of W hit newsstands August 8th.

I'll be collecting all nine. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
it will be really interesting to see all the pictures but what is he saying about the first time mainstream full frontal nudity? I've seen Kate full frontal naked in French vogue, i'm almost positive.

I think he meant here in an American magazine....I think. B)

Sounds cool :wink: :P

I dount really get why they think she is so amazing becuas she has many diffrent sides to her personality, i think most semi intresting people have a complex personality

Article about the Kate covers here. It's NY Times, so you'll probably have to register to read it (don't worry, it's free).

Wow, I love them all. :shock: :blush: :heart: Thanks for the pictures.

Here are more from the spread:

Attachments

• 100107419.jpg
    100107419.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,208
She looks a little bit like Audrey Marnay in these first 2 shots. B)

Attachments

• 100107407.jpg
    100107407.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 992
It's All About Kate Moss

Vogue UK
KATE ROCKS

KATE MOSS is planning to sing Primal Scream's Rocks track at the star-studded Fashion Rocks event in the Royal Albert Hall in September. Kate, who has previously played backing singer for her great friend Bobby Gillespie's band, is practicing every day so that her rendition of the song will be the perfect accompaniment to a fashion show of Alexander McQueen's latest creations. Fashion Rocks is expected to be the highlight of the fashion calendar this year, with the likes of Victoria Beckham and Robbie Williams modelling clothes by Calvin Klein, Stella McCartney and Versace. Organisers hope to raise more than £1 million in aid of The Prince's Trust by creating an all-star fusion of the world's of fashion and music. "Kate wanted to be involved on the night and was delighted when she was asked to do something other than modelling," a rep tells The Sun. "She has called in the help of a voice coach to make sure she doesn't embarrass herself and is practicing every day. She is already getting nervous but I'm sure she'll do herself proud." (August 8 2003, AM)

its on primal screams latest .

the song is diamond blues and ythe song ids also
featured at showstudio in a moviw w/ her and bobby
gillispie

She is Kate Moss, the most controversial and, intriguingly, the most enduring model of our era, a human canvas upon which fashion designers, photographers and artists have felt compelled to work. “When she started she was so different from everybody else in terms of size and body shape and attitude,” says van Lamsweerde, a photographer whose work is equally at home in magazines and galleries. “She’s definitely a generation’s muse. I can’t think of anyone else from our generation whom you’d aspire to look like.”
100107410.jpg
100107418.jpg
100107425.jpg

Kate Moss Candids

:rofl: i just cant get over lila carrying a handbag :rofl:

Attachments

• katelila.jpg
    katelila.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,019
Here's another pix. I *Love* Lila.She'll grow up as cute as her mummy.

Attachments

• October_2003_lila.jpg
    October_2003_lila.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 301
Thank you! Kate's the one who aroused my interest for the fashion world I've got tons of pix of her .

Another one? Kate and Lila by Testino for Vogue Italy a few month ago

aw Lila's so sweet

Attachments

• Vogue_It_Kate_Lila.jpg
    Vogue_It_Kate_Lila.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 550
gorgeous.....

Attachments

• kate.jpg
    kate.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 527

Users who are viewing this thread