D&G Cruise 2008 : Edita, Eva, Meghan, Masha by Mario Testino

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score

Scanned by Manuva from Elle UK November

Four girls -- one still hidden behind Masha!

I believe the fourth girl would be Eva.

Makes perfect sense. No shows, and now Testino hides her in the background. :mellow:

thanks for the scans , the photo are simple but efective i liked but no killerme

I like this ad better than the ones last season even though there isn't a big difference :smile:
The casting is great this season and Meghan looks great :heart:

Edita and Masha? Did they cast from the "en vogue" pages of Vogue Paris. I like these two girls...:heart:

im not familiar with Edita but she looks gorgeous. Masha looks, as kevinnn so finely put, fierce. Even Meghan doesn't look too bad. All in all a success ad. Who are the male models?

also, why testino?

Lovely casting...surprisingly I loved the casting for the last pre-season advertisements as well. I actually love Meghan's body language as she climbs through the chains.

My only issue is that this advertisement looks like the same theme over and over and over again...

It's boring, it's the same old thing and I don't like that they always use a group of models instead of like one or two.

Masha, Meghan and Edita look great :woot: Love the casting, the ad is boring though.

I agree this really is boring. it's like the FW07 ads except silver.

EDITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Masha looks gorgeous ^_^
I wonder who the hidden model is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->