Daiane Conterato

ablutophobic

Reaction score
I saw this girl in Prada's show and noticed she looks taller than the average model haha. Anyone know what agency she's with or anything about her? Thanks for help! Pics from style.com
00230m.jpg
00050m.jpg

00410m.jpg
00280m.jpg

http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/F2006RTW/PRADA/RUNWAY/00410m.jpg

She's with Supreme. Normal height:

Height: 5' 10" - 178
Bust: 32" - 81
Waist: 23" - 58
Hips: 34" - 86
Shoe Size: 8.5 - 40
Hair color: Brown
Hair Length: n.d.
Eye color: Brown

Thanks:flower: I wasn't really a fan from the Prada show, just curious about the height (for 5'10" she looked tall! Must have had a different camera angle or a shorter model before her). And yes, I found it depressing... the eyebrows and weird lip makeup just did not appeal to me and I thought most of the models looked completely terrible compared to normal. Now that I see the rest of her pics I'm still not really much of a fan but I'd give her a second chance.

d024ag.jpg

A clear message was telegraphed by the Prada FW 06 casting and it was that a stable of the tried and true “cool girls” had hit their expiration date (at least for this house), while a radical new ideal was forming. Very reflective of this stronger, less mainstream aesthetic was the 3 turns taken by sensational Brazilian find, Daiane Conterato. The 15 year old 5′ 10″ model was spotted by Supreme head Paul Rowland during the Christmas break in Brazil and her world debut on that Prada runway means the blue chip bookings are lining up. Stay tuned, because all (and we mean ALL) the directional eyes are on this girl!

from models.com

i love her look! i hope she does well!

I don't understand the appeal, but I'd love to see some good editorials change my mind.

I bet it's the androgyny thing she has going on. I actually find her interesting! ^_^

reminds me of Joanna Preiss, Marta Berzkalna and Kim Peers all at once... LOVE her nose:heart: i hope she get lots of work

I like the last two pics, but the other two just look like a man wearing women's clothing

Everything about her is so thin, plain and angular. Is Supreme becoming the new agency for "unpretty" models? First Heather Bratton, now her! jks

^off topic: omg did you see what they turned Heidi Verster into! She was so cute before now she is a walking skeleton! poor girl! this is her before and after
4759.jpg

1603_17183.jpg

fmd/supreme

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope she does some editorials, like for italian vogue or something.

she has so much potential!

1865181808ie.jpg
ext1865181801tu.jpg

supreme models

she must be a relative of eugenia ... lol jocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back