Dalianah Arekion

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Sorry do not know her full name at the moment but she is currently featured on MDC.

aoulhu.jpg

On the advice of a friend, Dalianah visited Traffic Models in Barcelona, and in just a few short months, this newcomer has stirred up a wave of interest. Dalianah’s sun-kissed beauty is a genetic blessing from Spanish/Mauritian parents. Already a veteran of the Custo Barcelona campaign, this girl with the startlingly blue-green eyes is now on exclusive option for a major designer in the upcoming Paris shows. Dalianah plus ultra!

source: models.com

her eyes are amazing.

Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Blue/Green
Height:
179 cm / 5’10.5″
Bust:
83 cm / 32.5″
Waist:
62 cm / 24.5″
Hips:
90 cm / 35.5″

Place of Origin:
Santander, Spain

Date of Birth:
February 23

AGENCIES

Mother Agency:
TRAFFIC MODELS

33bpqh4.jpg
29f9fcy.jpg

qsnmu1.jpg

source: models.com

Drop dead gorgeous!:shock::wub: but sorry I can already picture her as a VS angel or doing commercial jobs or anything related...and that's not bad because she's gorgeous and everyone knows this pays well.... anyway, can't wait to see how she does/fits in HF:lucky:

Nationality
Spanish
Hair color
Black
Eye color
Blue / green
Date of birth
February 23 1996
Place of birth
Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Ethnicity
Spanish / Mauritian
Height
5'10.5" ; 179cm
Measurements
(US) 32.5-24.5-35.5 ; (EU) 83-62-90
Dress size
(US) 2-4 ; (EU) 32-34
Shoe size
(US) 9.5 ; (EU) 41 ; (UK) 7

The photo's in post 9 aren't no where near as good as the photos posted before, and I totally agree. Her expressions look almost identical. But hopefully, that is something she can work on. :lol: And I can't believe she is only 15.

^I agree with you. Her photo in the first post is AMAZING, and wow, I didn't even realize she was 15!

Even though I wasn't that impressed with the pics in post #9, I'm guessing they were some of her first shots. Because she is doing so much better, as you can see from this. :lol:

TELVA Magazine

trafficmodels.blogspot.com

Her exotic beauty is marked for a spanish mother and father from Mauritius Islands. Mariano Vivanco has been in love about her big green eyes, who has chosen for the worldwide campaign of Custo Barcelona. In a few months in the fashion market, She has appeared in magazines like El Pais Semanal or the austrian magazine First. The weekly Yodona considers Dalianah as the revelation model of the 2012.

trafficmodels.blogspot.com

Something about the Ed above (Telva) Just screams VS to me. :lol: I'm curious to see how and if she fits into High Fashion though. It will be interesting to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traffic models blog has now put that the "Telva" ed, is actually for ELLE Spain :woot: Even better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheleO
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->