Chest: 40/101.5
Waist: 31/79
Suit: 40L/50L
Inside Leg: 32/81
Shoe: 9/43
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Brown

nevsmodels.co.uk

British new face Dan Hyman was scouted walking down London’s Regent Street in late autumn 2013.
Dan, who takes a keen interest in sports and the stock markets, took to his first fashion week in January ’14 securing an exclusive with Calvin Klein Collection in Milan.

Birth date: 20.03.91
Birthplace: Milton Keynes, UK
How were you scouted: I was just walking down Regent Street after work and was stopped by a lovely model scout.
What’s your best feature: I get told it’s my jawline. But I would say my skin, I am blessed to have quite clear skin.
Favourite grooming product: Fudge hair products are wicked. Also would be lost without my Nivea moisturising selection.
Hobbies: Play football and like to keep fit in the gym in my spare time. Also follow most sports and have a strong interest the stock market which I like to keep up to date with.
Fitness Regime: Try to train 5 times a week.
Favourite Movie: The Holiday (embarrassing I know but what a film!)
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Look Right Through by Storm Queen
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures? Weirdly really enjoy girly films (see above). Also addicted to pick and mix which doesn’t help the diet.
What is your biggest fear?: Can’t stand heights! Not great with snakes either.
What is your dream country to visit?: Would love to visit Australia one day. Really enjoy the Australian ethos and Sydney looks amazing!
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Working my standard 9-5 job. Zzzzzzz.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: GQ maybe. Mixture of look and style. And of course every guy would like to be on Men’s Health but I’m a way away from that at the moment.
What was the last dream you remember?: The last dream I remember was a few nights ago where me and a friend went swimming in Hyde Park lake. Don’t ask me why but it seemed like a good idea in my dream.
Twitter name: @danhyman
Instagram name: danhymanx
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Enough for me to hibernate until it all grows back and then a little extra for the inconvenience haha.

Ftape

i-D Spring 2014
Ph: Bruno Staub
Styling: Jack Borkett

Facebook/CBA

Bottega Veneta S/S 2015 Milan

style

Roberto Cavalli S/S 2015 Milan

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
One missing show from Milan

Messagerie