Dana Smith

Isabel Marant Resort 2024

SrLNUnGW_t.jpg

[vogue]

British model with Storm Management London, The Society Management New York and Ford Models Paris.

Height: 178cm (5'10'')
Bust: 82 (32.5)
Waist: 65 (25)
Hips: 90 (35.5)
Hair: Brown

Dana Smith.jpeg
[thesocietymanagement]

Last edited:
She is one of the Top Newcomers in SS 2022, debuted as an opener for Loewe that season and is now on MDC's Hot List.

Been following her for a while now since I discovered her on MDC's Newfaces a bit over a year ago. Was surprised that she didn't have a thread here before I created this post. Really like her features and she's done some great works. She seems pretty cool in real life too. Hope she gets a stellar career ahead.

MOTW_Dana Smith 01.jpg
MOTW_Dana Smith 02.jpg
MOTW_Dana Smith 03.jpg
MOTW_Dana Smith 04.jpg
MOTW_Dana Smith 05.jpg
[models]

Ford Models Paris 2021 Polaroids / Digitals
published 2021.01
Ford Models Paris 2021.jpeg
[models]

She is one of the Top Newcomers in SS 2022, debuted as an opener for Loewe that season and is now on MDC's Hot List.

Been following her for a while now since I discovered her on MDC's Newfaces a bit over a year ago. Was surprised that she didn't have a thread here before I created this post. Really like her features and she's done some great works. She seems pretty cool in real life too. Hope she gets a stellar career ahead.

She does have a thread :smile:

Dana Smith

The search engine is defunct.

She does have a thread :smile:

Dana Smith

The search engine is defunct.
Oh thanks for the link. That's embarrassing :cry: Do I need to delete this thread then? I don't usually make posts so I'm not very familiar with how things work. Just thought it's a shame that she didn't have one what with the defunct search function :')

Oh thanks for the link. That's embarrassing :cry: Do I need to delete this thread then? I don't usually make posts so I'm not very familiar with how things work. Just thought it's a shame that she didn't have one what with the defunct search function :')

No worries! It's hopeless without a proper search function. I reckon a mod will eventually notice and merge or delete, just wanted to save you some time and effort. Dana definitely needs a thread. :heart:

Thank you! That's so nice and kind of you :heart: I'll just leave it be then and will join the original thread to contribute to the discussion.

I love that Isabel Marant likes her and she always looks superb with the brand - on the runway, in photos, in videos ... :flower:
Hope this relationship keeps going strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chanel49
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->