Daniel Brühl

WheresMyUmbrella

Reaction score
Daniel Bruhl is a super-talented Spanish-German actor. I love him! :wub:

His Wikipedia profile:
Brühl began acting at a young age, and made his international breakthrough role in 2003 as Alex Kerner in the Golden Globe-nominated film Good Bye Lenin!, which reached an estimated six million cinema-goers world-wide. In 2003, Brühl won the European Film Academy award trophies for Best Actor (Critics/Audience Awards) for the role. Brühl made his English-speaking film debut in 2004's Ladies in Lavender, starring alongside British acting legends Judi Dench and Maggie Smith. The same year, he won the People's Choice trophy for Best Actor in the same award-giving body for the film Love in Thoughts while at the same time, he was nominated for Best Actor (critics) for The Edukators. In 2006, he was invited as one of the short film and Cinéfondation juries in the Cannes Film Festival. In September 2006, his Cannes-nominated film Salvador (Puig Antich) premiered in Spain. In the film, he played Salvador Puig Antich, a Catalan anarchist executed during the Franco era. In 2007 he appeared in a small role in the film The Bourne Ultimatum.

Brühl's upcoming projects include the Anglo-Russian production In Transit where he will be playing a young Nazi soldier opposite John Malkovich. In June 2006, he filmed Two Days in Paris, a romantic comedy film which was directed by French actress Julie Delpy who also stars in the film. Brühl has been offered many projects. He has just finished filming Krabat, based on a popular German children's story, which will premiere in German cinemas in early 2008. Also, last August, he finished filming the vampire motion picture After Dark, a vampire love story also starring Canadian actress Elisha Cuthbert and English actor Robert Pattinson.
photo source: danielbruhl.com

Attachments

• bild6g.jpg
    bild6g.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
Finally someone started a thread for him! Thank you! Goodbye Lenin! is one of my favorite movies and I thought maybe there was already a thread for him but I guess not. I think with some people pictures just don't do them justice, and in his case I think he looks much better on screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love him!! I first watched Good Bye Lenin!, film that I adored. Then he was also great in The educators.
Two years ago he protagonised a Spanish film that was great, Salvador. It was a great succes and I loved him in that film.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=iz7Xe_LYVDs

^Salvador . i saw it too, in our spanish lessons..ireally liked that film!

i didn't know that this amazing guy owns a thread!!!! :buzz::heart: :buzz: i love him! he is myfavorite actor... and soooo good-looking :brows:
goodbye, lenin was on of his best films!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore him! The Edukators is a brilliant film..and i loved him in Love in thoughts. I always remember the scene where the blonde girl is standing on his toes :heart: He's so likeable on screen. I can appreciate his handsome-ness but he looks like my cousin so..:blink:

I love him too Ive seen some of his movies and I love them, specially The Edukators, Goodby Lenin.

in person he is nicer!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew him at a party last year in Madrid and he is a very polite but very funny as well

3c1c5910.jpg

4105225a.jpg

4700e3c6.jpg

25dcefd6.jpg

sources: danielbruhl.com, all-pictures.org

aww =)
does anyone saw the film "die fetten jahre sind vorbei"? in there he is AMAZING!! i could watch it over and over again!!! (oh i am daniel bruehl addicted.....sure..:(heart:

Some stills from his film 'Lila, Lila'.

2db80g6.jpg

wirlfr.jpg

abh2bn.jpg

2iigw9t.jpg

et8uti.jpg

community.livejournal.com/bruhldaily

Daniel films a clip for WWF Deutschland and talks about the environment.

flickr.com/photos/wwf_deutschland

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->