Danielle Zinaich

IMG Models Celebrates HALLOWEEN

IMG01985-20111028-2150.jpg

image003.jpg

-imgmodelsblog

Is this a new editorial for a magazine? Thank you so much for posting, Northern Star.

Bigger:

Exit Magazine F/W 2011
Photographer: Dan Martensen
Stylist: Michelle Cameron

models.com

"Liisa Winkler & Danielle Zinaich (in) Model’s Street Style

After Michael Kors SS 2012, I caught up with Liisa and Danielle, who joked with me about the need to give veteran models more love. Liisa and Danielle both started their modeling careers in the 1990s, a time where models were still mysterious since the outside world had limited access to their work and life. Looking at their resumes, both models have graced Vogue covers and editorials, walked the international catwalks, and starred in many prestigious campaigns. To be honest, I have more than just love for the veteran models, I have great respect for their work and wish I could have been old enough to be around in the 1990s and early 2000s. I am sure it was magical!"

from Bonae L'amour

I had NO IDEA she goes way back. I only started seeing her on the runway the last couple years and thought she was new. Can't say I was a fan either. She looked like an edgier version of Courteney Cox for me and I'm ashamed to say I thought she was old and ugly.

Then I was going through some collections from SS2000 and saw her in those shows and it was just mind boggling for me. Now I see she goes back even further, at least to mid 90s? That's crazy and amazing. It really puts things into perspective and changes my opinion on her completely. It's awesome to see someone make a comeback after so many years. And looking at her now, I think she's totally fierce and gorgeous. You go Danielle!!!

Vogue Italia July 1997

Photographer: Steven Meisel
Fashion Editor: Bill Mullen
Hair: Garren
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Models: Danielle Zinaich and male model

Supplement (Cahier Des Defiles)

Scans by me

^Wow great find thanks, very cool cover:woot:. Just really got into her and would love to see more of her older work:D

Naeem Khan F/W 12.13 New York (C)

zin.jpg
zinc.jpg

nowfashion

Amazing! These two looks are perfect and Danielle wears them with such class.

She is absolutely perfect! Lovely for Giles!

I hope she does the best shows in Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->