Danielle Zinaich

I'm glad she has fans! Hopefully she will gain more. And if we don't see her in VI this month, let's hope she shows up somewhere big soon!

^do you know what happened to her between 03 thru perhaps 06? because that's when i didn't see her anymore. i mean this was following probably her strongest season (03) since 97,when she appeared at chalayan(s/s + a/w),lang,balenciaga,chloe etc.

she's so beautiful ! i love the editorial she did for us elle as jacquelinepicasso
i'll try to find it

Escada Catalog Spring 1999
other model: Kylie Bax

escada4.jpg

modascans

and backstage at VPL Fall 2010 :magic:

sonnyphotos

Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2011 (O)
2dui9w4.jpg
25f6s5d.jpg

style

So great that Danielle now has her own thread. I have a couple of things with her, will scan when I have the time.

Well, here is my small contribution to this thread.
Magazine: Shape February 2009
Editorial: Girl's Best Friend
Model: Danielle Zinaich
Photographer: Todd Barry
Styling: Kate Sebbah
Scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
^that's really good! Wouldn't think so from Shape, but this is good.

that is so strange she didn't have a thread till 4 days ago.. i am one of those people who always assumed she had one already.. :shock:

(Danielle Z. Image courtesy of Derek Dayley for IMG.)

As one of the signature models of the 90’s Danielle Z’s brought a stark and graphic beauty to the pages of Harper’s Bazaar and US Vogue as well as every quintessential runway of that day, especially that of Helmut Lang. Now with a clutch of beautiful tears in Vogue Italia shot by Meisel expect Danielle to shine with extra appeal for the upcoming Spring 11 cycle of shows and campaigns.
*models.com

^i agree with that wholeheartedly. especially the bit about helmut lang. and i think that's why i was always enamoured by her....she could do such strong imagery and really be a face that could speak the language for such an innovative designers work. she was also great at hussein chalayan,demeulemeester,junya watanabe & dries.

I do hope to see more of Danielle in the future. She has always been one of my favourite models and I can't wait to see her in fashion shows, editorials and campaigns. She sure deserves it.

I agree too about the models.com bit. She was spectacular for Lang.

Get ready... Danielle bonanza on the way...

From Harper's Bazaar, sorry that's all the info i have.

Ditto

From HB also :rofl:

Yep! You guessed it

The next too also.

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back