Danny Schwarz

Lacoste backstage

3dda1970172111e3990022000aeb0f0c_7.jpg

instagram/briancoatsbc

I'm so glad we're seeing him more often! One of my favorite male models.

Danny Schwarz and Ollie Edwards in one photo? It's too much. Thanks for posting!

Short Film: WITH BEGINNINGS: THERE ARE ENDS
Cast: Ashley Smith & Danny Schwarz

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Sail By Nautica F/W 14.15 New York (C)

Nautica+Men+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+Week+4DaQ72RcBVcl.jpg
Nautica+Men+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+Week+boU7M98VABrl.jpg

Nautica+Men+Runway+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+Week+HzPvnKziCuQl.jpg
Nautica+Men+s+Runway+Show+13pVkwDJvkzl.jpg

HQs

zimbio.com, fashionising.com

Mudo Collection S/S 2014

allanavendano.com

Last edited by a moderator:

British model Danny Schwarz made a rare return to London recently after setting up home in New York.
Danny, born in the same London borough as Kate Moss, has been modelling for five years and in that time he’s become one of our hottest male model exports.
Steven Meisel took an instant shine to Danny back in 2008 shooting him for the Pepe Jeans, CK Jeans and Missoni SS09 campaigns.
Since then he’s fronted campaigns for brands including D&G, Armani Jeans, Barneys, Colcci, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, Massimo Dutti and Ralph Lauren Black Label.
His editorial credits include VMAN, 10 Men, Surface, Out Magazine, GQ, Vogue Paris, Details and W Magazine.
Look out for Danny’s new business venture launching later this year!
Q&A Stats Agencies

Birthplace: Croydon
Ethnic Origin: British/Indian/German
Nickname: Skibs
How were you scouted: I did a photo shoot for a DJ magazine to promote the label and club night I was running at the time. The photographer turned out to be in the fashion business and put me in touch with an agency. The rest, as they say….
What’s your best feature: I’ve been told my eyes but I like to think otherwise.. ;p
Favourite beauty/grooming product: I have really straight, fine hair and found an Australian product called Gritty Business by Kevin Murphy. Really thickens and adds texture to my mop.
Your favorite fragrance: Fahrenheit by Christian Dior. I’ve been smothering myself in that since I was 12.
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: Hmm, would have to be my current car, a 2013 BMW M3 and my bike a Ducati 1098r.
Hobbies: I have a few, track days with my bike and car, snowboarding, football, cycling, rock climbing, music production and Dj’ing.
Fitness Regime: I just try to stay really active then occasionally some weight training. Spin classes are my thing at the moment.
What was the last movie you watched?: I’m a real movie buff, the last I saw I feel worth mention is the new Wes Anderson movie, The Grand Budapest Hotel which I was fortunate enough to be invited to the premiere in New York. His best film to date imo.
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Ali Love, another.
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Chocolate, I don’t think I’ve been a day without chocolate in 20 years…
What is your biggest fear?: Losing it all. That and being stuck on the London Underground for the rest of eternity.
What is your dream country to visit? I’ve had the pleasure of ticking many off my list but I still would very much love to back pack India, get in touch with my roots.
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Fortunately I’m still doing what I think I would have been doing, with the modeling. I write music, teach music production and am currently in the process of setting up a new company on the back of two products I’ve patented.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: I guess the early days when it was all very exciting… The Calvin Klein shoot I did early on with Steven Meisel has fond memories for me.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Entrepreneur or Forbes magazine as a reward for running a successful business.
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: I can’t really name a particular instance or one specific thing. I enjoy shoots where the crew isn’t so serious so you can relax and have a laugh.
What was the last thing to make you cry?: Cor, it’s probably been 15 years since I cried, means I’m due a huge tear spluttering waterfall of sadness any moment now. Not sure but suspect the next one will be family related, though I hate to even think about it.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: If you mean in terms of shopping then I guess my home, New York can’t be beaten.
Who are your idols?: I don’t really tend to idolize people. I’m of the belief everyone is the equal but in terms of respect regarding there achievements, I’d have to say Valentino Rossi the MotoGP rider and James Dean.
What was the last dream you remember?: I unfortunately never remember my dreams, perhaps I never have any. That’s a scary thought!
One word to describe yourself: Passionate
Twitter handle: I’m not a tweeter
Instagram handle: @dannyschwarz
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? My local barber will do it for a fiver…

ftape

Mavi Jeans S/S 2015 Campaign

blog.sight-management.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->