Daphne Groeneveld

^ She needs those dark brows back, stunning there!
Absolutely. They shouldn't bleach her eyebrows, she looks far more random and less pretty with bleached eyebrows imo...
I love her i-D cover, the angle unveils a newest vibe without erasing any of her features particularities

I like the cover, but it's not really that special, it's not something i've never seen. But still very nice, warm colors and glad to see the eyebrows. They make her way more special then without them..

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard from someone that she will also walk for Chanel Cruise just like Maud Welzen, Patricia van der Vliet, Emily Baker, Iris Egbers and others.

Chanel Resort 2012
daphne.jpg

style.com

So glad that Daphne was at the Chanel show! And her look was very beautiful!

According to eyeshiner's post in campaigns' thread, Daphne will be in Versace F/W 11.12 Ad Campaign, with Natasha Poly & Saskia de Brauw, shot by Mert & Marcus.

There's been so many rumors about the Versace campaign, but I do hope Daphne will be included in the final print. Also, I'm excited to see her i-D editorial

Backstage Passes & Sunglasses
Model: Daphne Groeneveld
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Stylist: Marie Chaix
11 Photos

via vogue28

Eyeshiner has been a reliable source, but I also wait for the result I guess if this is true they cut Candice, Abbey Lee and go with the other 3.. Great for her if indeed it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->