Daphne Groeneveld

i-D editorial is OK, but I adore the cover image...probably going to get it just for the cover shot. Also..where was the Chanel Resort show?

Is anybody interested in her interview from i-D? I searched and couldn't find it posted.

^Yeah I am dying to read it. Hopefully someone will make their own scans...

I want to read the Interview about Daffy too :woot:
hope someone can scan it soon

Hi Daphne, school's out for for summer - what are you gonna do?
Party! Then I'll be good and do some modelling...

Summer Pudding is a delicious British dessert. What's your favourite indulgence?
I definitely have a sweet tooth. You can wake me up any time for homemade Italian ice cream.

I Know What You Did Last Summer is a horror film. What scares you?
Spiders creep me out, especially those hairy ones... yeck! I saw one the other day in my friend's bedroom; we never screamed so loud!

Last of the Summer Wine is a British sitcom. What's your favourite TV show?
I absolutely love Goede Tijden Slechte Tijden (Good Times Bad Times), which has been on Dutch television for over ten years. My favourite TV actor is the Dutch actor Jan Kooijman; he's a real hunk!

Summer Loving is a hit song from Grease. Have you ever had a summer romance?
No, I haven't had a summer romance yet...

Pimms is a delicious summer cocktail. What will you be sipping poolside?
I don't drink, so a nice fresh fruit mango cocktail without alcohol would suit me just fine.

Good news! The boy of your dreams has just asked you out on a hot summer date. What will you wear from head to toe?
My favourite short white dress from Givenchy's spring/summer 11 collection, my Dolce & Gabbana shoes with wooden heels, some beautiful bracelets and a nice necklace.

You're stranded on a desert island...
a) What three records would you take with you?

Beyonce, I am Sasha Fierce. Broken-hearted Girl is superrrrr. The Best of Seal, I especially love Kiss from a Rose, it's beautiful. And Black Eyed Peas The Beginning. That's one of my all-time favourites.
b) What luxury item? My Blackberry.
c) What book? A dictionary... hahaha!
d) What item of clothing?
My bikini... that's assuming I'm stranded on a beautiful island in the sun!

What's the best holiday you've ever been on?
Two years ago my family and I travelled to a beautiful camping spot in Martinsicuro in Italy. We went with friends and had the time of our lives: during the day we relaxed on the beach and at night we met up with friends on the boulevard until late at night.

What's your dream holiday destination?
A tropical island, with white beaches, palm trees and a deep blue sea with dolphins to swim with. I would also like to go on a safari trip through Africa.

What are your top tips for perfect sun-kissed summer skin?
I don't think it's wise to let the sun burn your skin to create a nice tint. My tip is to use the best protection creams against the sun to avoid skin problems later. I always wear minimum factor 50. I have to, so as not to get burned or to have tan lines.

What's your favourite summer smell? Coconut.
Favourite summer meal? A big fresh salad with Italian dressing.
Summer beauty tips? Sleep well, no smoking, no alcohol and drink a lot of water.

What's on your summer playlist?
In da club by 50 cent is one of the coolest numbers ever for summer. I also love Nothing On You by B.o.B, Whine Up by Kat DeLuna and Home by Michael Buble.

What's your favourite way to while away a lazy summer's afternoon?
I have a dog called Tom. He's a flatcoat retriever and is the sweetest and funniest dog in the world! On a lazy summer's day we love to the dunes or the beach together. Tom loves to run and play with other dogs or take a dip in the ocean.

What's the best advice you've ever been given? Be yourself and stay yourself.

Source: i-D magazine 313

She's so sweet! :heart: And a really unique look-startling baby doll,but with maturity.Much more appealing than Wixson...:innocent:

i-D editorial is OK, but I adore the cover image...probably going to get it just for the cover shot.
Hmm, see I'm kind of the opposite, even though I adore the cover shot, I think you get more personality out of the actual shoot.

I haven't really followed Daphne since her hair got lighter and lighter, but this ID ed is outstanding! Such personality and cool edged! She is one of the best posers in the business imo

Last of the Summer Wine is a British sitcom. What's your favourite TV show?
I absolutely love Goede Tijden Slechte Tijden (Good Times Bad Times), which has been on Dutch television for over ten years. My favourite TV actor is the Dutch actor Jan Kooijman; he's a real hunk!
i-D magazine 313

:mellow: :huh:

Kay, bye. I understand it's a sitcom so ofcourse it's ****ty, but I really don't get how any person can watch that. It's basically As The World Turns with all the people long dead suddenly being alive and all. Too many 'wtf' moments, I just can't.
He ain't no hunk compared to Fassy (Michael Fassbender) or Taylor Kitsch. :brows:

Anyway, really like i-D but I think Industrie is going to be better. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Industry looks beautiful!!! and yay for I-D, the last shot is especially stunning :heart:

I kind of put her in the newbies bag along side Lindsey Wixson and such, and I really find Daphne to be the more interesting one. :smile: I don't know there's something harsh and weird about her features but soft and sweet at the same time.
And I'm glad she got the Vuitton, she really looks good, and definitely outshines the other girl..

Glad she's ranked at #15. I also love the interview with her! I can't wait to get the magazine in my hands.

So happy she's now Top 15 next she will be Top 10 with Jac or higher
Im surprised she loves R&B music :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->