Dari Maximova

The girl from the Bebe commercials signed to Supreme Management? Is this true? SHe's already 24 and there was a time she didn't look so good, she never made it at all.

The girl from the Bebe commercials signed to Supreme Management? Is this true? SHe's already 24 and there was a time she didn't look so good, she never made it at all.

:shock: That's what I was thinking... I mean, she's a sweet girl. And she's doing the Bebe-stuff quite well.
But SUPREME??? :huh::ninja:
There's also a video of her talking on mdc
http://www.models.com/oftheminute/?p=4448

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that was pretty unexpected :huh: well I wish her good luck, she seems like a cool girl!
yay for "older" models :D

I've met her several times. she is extremly charismatic. I think that is what makes her successful.

She's up on Supreme's site now. I hoped for an introduction on the blog but maybe that will come afterwards.

Some polaroids and a new shot I think.
dariwp3.png
dari2bc7.png

dari4hg6.png
dari3ps3.png

dari6dy7.png

supreme management

No sign of the tanned uberhappy Dari from the commercials. Good for her although I liked her skin and thought she was naturally tanned.

She looks fantastic in those polaroids! Great skin and hair.

Didn't she do shows some years ago? I remember Wunderkind,Joop and Ralph Lauren ...
But i am not sure if i confuse her with eva padberg

i'm so happy she signed with Supreme that still gives chances to a bit older girls which i think it's no bad at all ^_^
great for her! and she's looking gooodd on those polaroids :wink:

Yay, if my eyes are not wrong it's her at monique lhuillier fw 2009/2010

00070big_320x480.jpg

wwd.

Still weird, looking at Dari as "the Bebe girl" and now seeing her at NYFW :P But she's undeniably pretty!

Here at Lutz & Patmos

style.it

nijuyanah Wow, thanks a lot for uploading them!

I hope to see her in more shows, perhaps RL would be great, last time she did runway was Spring 03.

Thanks to Supreme for signing with her!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->