Dasha Sushko

She looks like she has the byakugan from Naruto, minus the veins.

Here is one picture I did of her!

mode_043.jpg

Prada Men FW10-11.

That bone structure makes me agree with LittleAudrey. Pretty sure it's her! :flower:

dashaPRAD_MW_AW10_03581.jpg

catwalking.com

^Well, she certainly fits the mood of that pre-fall collection. There's something very natural and bohemian in her appeal. Let's see if they use her for the main line in February. :flower:

I thought it was her as well. Not really a fan, but she looks good there.

Prada Menswear F/W 10 backstage

thelovemagazineblog

She actually reminds me of Tara Jean Nordbrock. I'd actually love to see her do Chanel. I guess we'll have to wait and see but Prada is not a bad start.

It really seems to be her! It had to happen sooner or later :heart::clap: And I have to agree, she fits the mood of this collection, there was certainly no better way to show up and make a real impression.

Loved her at Prada show!I hope we will see her in more shows.I love her icy blue eyes,they are captivating:heart:

Since she walked Prada Mens and hasn't showed up anywhere yet, is there a chance she's a Prada exclusive?

That seems very very possible.... :shifty: We'll see today!

Edit: Another interesting info...
Penetrating blue eyes and personality plus are just two of Dasha’s defining qualities. Another new girl with Next Milan who is on exclusive with a major designer, we expect this to just be the first big catwalk appearance of many – Dasha’s allure is impossible to resist!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree. From her look, I would say Jil Sander too. But provided she was already at Prada during Menswear fashion week, Prada sounds like a possible option too. Though, this exclusive stuff is always pretty tricky if you ask me and we can never predict what will happen in the end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->