Dasha Vlasenko

00130.L.JPG

00131.L.JPG

00132.L.JPG

00133.L.JPG

00134.L.JPG

There are 19, 2 % Russians in Estonia. So regarding to her name, i think she is an Russian from Estonia, Just like Emina is albanian from Serbia and Montenegro, Agota Varga is Hungarian from Romania, and many others...

awn i can't help but like her. i love her simplicity. the fact that she doesn't have any outstanding features. she has brown eyes and brown hair...
but i love her mouth...:heart:
she reminds me of monica bellucci but much cuter and without the sex appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That is the perfect way of describing her Morbidexistence. She is the girl next door little boys *wished* they had! People might describe her as plain but simplicity really is the perfect word. Kind of like with Kate Moss. The Monica Bellucci thing is there too. I think Monica is one of the top five most beautiful faces in the world but she could lose the tacky sex appeal. Dasha is the model version of her! Skinny and tall.

I saw her in an editorial of dazed and confused.:wink: She looked really cute.
I was thinking of buying it but it's about six times more expensive than a normal brazilian fashion magazine.:ninja: :lol: too expensive. anyone has scans?
:wink: ...please........:cry:

hmmm dasha.. haha like the reindeer.. lol sorry offtopic.. but yeh i dno wen i first saw her pics in this post i was thinking " nah she looks like a normal person.. if she could be a model then so could many other ppl" because she doesnt really have any "wow" features, but the pics of her in editorials and with more interesting hair and make-up made her look really good. So im a bit undecided... she's got a very natural, fresh look though, that people could prob relate to more..

More from Ford Models Europe:
dasha2.jpg

dasha3.jpg

dasha4.jpg

dasha5.jpg

I also love Dasha. What is there not to love? :flower: :heart:

Thanks for the pics,Fiancee... Dasha is cute...
Monika Belucci... Hmmm... For me she looks like Virgini Ledoyen

Ok, here are bigger and more pics from the ed above. Found on ultrany, in Jarrett's page.
fash1.jpg

fash2.jpg

fash3.jpg

fash4.jpg

fash5.jpg

fash6.jpg

fash7.jpg

^That's a beautiful editorial. I saw it on that site, and it inspired me to revisit Dasha' thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->