David Webb F/W 12.13 : Eniko Mihalik & Terry Richardson by Terry Richardson

Mat Cyruss

Mag Master
Reaction score
elle-david-webb-mdn.png

elle.com

Last Fall, Terry Richardson appeared in David Webb's jewelry campaign in plastic doll form; this Fall, the brand's ads feature the man himself.

Richardson, who also photographed the campaign, traded his signature plaid flannel shirt and jeans for the occasion—instead dressing up in a button-down shirt and bow tie. “Featuring Terry Richardson in our 2012 ad campaign felt like a natural evolution,” noted Sima Ghadamian, co-owner of David Webb. “His vision embodies the bold, modern aesthetic of David Webb. Under the creative direction of Alex Wiederin, Terry’s playful yet seductive photography and Lori Goldstein’s ‘more is more’ style captured our brand flawlessly.” His female counterpart in the campaign is his frequent collaborator Eniko Mihilak—who is shown covering Richardson's eyes, holding his nose, and pinching his cheek in the behind-the-scenes video below.
:blink:seriously?:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh brother... #eyeroll

I have to say... I expected this to look worse when I read the thread title.

Terry Richardson should just stick to being a photographer and never model again.

lol I think it's funny when people who don't know photographers look at this photo and think "Oh this is probably the model's sugar daddy buying her all those beautiful things she has on".

lol I think it's funny when people who don't know photographers look at this photo and think "Oh this is probably the model's sugar daddy buying her all those beautiful things she has on".

Well lets say thats not much different from the reality:lol:

I really dont get it why he has to be on the images. Another proof that clients dont book him for his talent but for the publicity he can bring
and he looks so photoshoped...

Last edited by a moderator:

Totally. Ridiculous how they photoshopped all the wrinkles from his forehead.
Eniko looks stunning though. Wouldn't have minded if she had been in the only model.:innocent:

i actually wouldnt mind in the slightest if this image incited people to try to start a boycott of the brand.

id never think of this as a David Webb ad, it looks just like another simple, tasteless ed by Terry Richardson :innocent:

Who would want to see him in a campaign, he looks ugly and vile....

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO SHOCK INDUCING. Not. Pervy Richardson pictures = overplayed... I believe even to those who don't follow fashion that closely.

Well lets say thats not much different from the reality:lol:

I really dont get it why he has to be on the images. Another proof that clients dont book him for his talent but for the publicity he can bring

Ditto.

They are both photoshopped into oblivion. His face makes me cringe & stiffen.

Who the h*ll is David Webb anyway? It kinda works if Russian pimps in Dubai are you demographic. In that case props to Terry and Eniko who are laughing their way to the bank now.

His skin is my favorite part of the campaign. Very telling of how he thinks he should be perceived. :lol:

There are no words. No words.

The comments here re seriously cracking me up and I have to agree with them. So now vile and disgusting Terry fancies himself as a model?? That ad makes absolutely no sense to me... :ninja:

Last Fall, Terry Richardson appeared in David Webb's jewelry campaign in plastic doll form; this Fall, the brand's ads feature the man himself.
.....as a plastic Doll :innocent:

guys, why didn`t they mention carine roitfeld as a stylist in this sneak peek? previous time it was such big deal! or she is no longer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->