Dax van Eijkeren

marcBarna

Reaction score

ftape.com

Birthplace: The Hague, the Netherlands
Ethnic Origin: Dutch
Nickname: Daxie
How were you scouted: My brother already did modelling and he wanted me to join him at the same agency. So one time he took me with him and the next day I my first show!
What’s your best feature: I guess I’m always open to people, if I can help someone I would.
Top 3 beauty/grooming products: Rituals for showers, Biocura day creme, Taft wax.
Your favorite fragrance: Rituals
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: I always like to buy good jeans, so for my jeans I pay a lot of money.
Hobbies: Playing tennis, running and playing football
Fitness Regime: I try to run 3 times a week and besides that I try to go to the gym twice a week.
What was the last movie you watched?: The Hobbit
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californication
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Sometimes I play too much on my PS3 with my friends!
What is your biggest fear?: Heights, looking down from a building terrifies me.
What is your dream country to visit?: The United States
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: I would be traveling around the world, experiencing different cultures in different countries.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: My first show, I did with my brother. It was the only show we did together and I would love to relive that day.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: During a shoot I almost fell off the treehouse at the location where we were shooting, I’m glad we could laugh about it later on.
What was the last thing to make you cry?: The funeral of my dad’s best friend, he was a great friend of mine and died too early.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York
Who are your idols?: Novak Djokovic, for me the best tennis player at the moment.
What was the last dream you remember?: I was dreaming that I went on a holiday with my friends, chilling on cruises and having the best nights out.
One word to describe yourself: Friendly
Instagram handle: daxvaneijkeren
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? €1500,-, so I can pay my rent

Height: 6’2.5″ | 189cm
Chest: 35.5″ | 90cm
Waist: 32″ | 81cm
Shoes: 9.5 UK | 43.5 EU
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

LONDON: ELITE MODEL
NETHERLANDS: TONY JONES MODEL MANAGEMENT

Versace F/W 2015.16 Milan

fashionising.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics